1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Delete Mobs In A Town

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by _Ottokaar_, Jul 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. _Ottokaar_

_Ottokaar_ Skilled Adventurer

I was AFK for like 10 minutes and when I came back my inventory was empty. I got killed by Mobs in a Town multiple times. I think you should be able to be AFK in the middle of a town for 10 minutes without having to fear that you'll loose all of your gear.

StormKing3 likes this.
  2. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what town was it? But you do know that /class is a thing right?

I am Seaskipper likes this.
  3. SeanThomas2

SeanThomas2 bean Staff Member Moderator VIP

Minecraft:
    this is a known issue with some cities. Just remember to logout or do/class before you afk

TrapinchO and Melkor like this.
  4. _Dazzle

_Dazzle Survived 50 man EO, 6 Mythics found VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you been introduced to our lord and saviour...
    /class?
    This one command saves a lot of headaches when you're going to AFK. Wynncraft has no AFK kicking, so if you're off the keyboard to do some other stuff for >10 minutes, you're going to stay on the map, vulnerable.
    Also,

Here's a list of cities that are affected by this (from personal knowledge):
    • Lutho: Very poorly placed Guard mobs with limited effectiveness. In addition, fast mobs and/or mobs that don't necessarily come from the entrances can easily sneak in and kill an unsuspecting player who's AFK.
    • Detlas: I'm not sure what's causing issues here.
    • Cinfras: This place is affected as well.
    • Nesaak: The last thing you want to see while chilling in a city is an Ice Barrows KG literally standing in front of the glass and wheezing and coughing on your face (read: applying debuffs and heavy pull).
    • Rodoroc: This place is also affected as it has a neutral mob of all things.
    • Rymek: Why would you even AFK here? Don't AFK here. No guard mobs for one thing.
    • Pirate Town: Ditto for Pirate Town. No guard mobs here either.
    • Mage Islands: Not a major area or town, but it is still affected. No guard mobs.
    • Olux, Lexdale, Gelibord: Very lightly defended and close to hostile mob spawns. Lexdale gets a special mention for having hostile mobs spawn inside the town.
    The list can be extended thanks to a bannable offense being a thing (see below), so the only way to avoid total inventory loss is to either log out, /class out, or just don't AFK in general.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  5. JohanLTU

JohanLTU Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lexdale

6. freakyeagle48

freakyeagle48 Royal Guard of Ragni

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And Geliboard too from my experience

7. Baby Poseidon

Baby Poseidon Self-Proclaimed Idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Olux too, don't forget Olux

8. TotemOfUndying

TotemOfUndying Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In my experience, detlas is fine as there are many players there who kill the mobs

9. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    aw now i cant get banned for player made invasions

10. _Dazzle

_Dazzle Survived 50 man EO, 6 Mythics found VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Added.
    There's still a few players who occasionally die, due to said players also being AFK. That's your experience, though, so I won't say much about it.

11. H0Y

H0Y A H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y SHORTENED HERO

Minecraft:
    Cities should be safe to afk in, no matter the circumstances, too bad it isnt so

12. oinuk

oinuk volcano spell :relaxed:

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    some cities have no guard mobs/hostile mobs in the town for thematic reasons, such as lexdale (which actually has no guards AND hostile mobs spawn here, great for death farming)
    bucie (only one guard, on opposite side of town from spawn point)
    aldorei valley (not sure if there is a spawnpoint in this area, but cherry blossoms)
    nemract (drunk guy)
    ragni (bob)
    lutho (shitty guards)
    olux (shitty everything)
    efilim (no guards, hostile spawns)
    a ton more, including all the towns whose verticality allows for mobs to spawn within the town's area, through caves below the town etc

Saya likes this.
  13. Saya

Saya yeah don't mislead newbies thanks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can confirm as we are the death farmers, efilim mobs literally spawn right next to your respawn point, while lexdale mobs spawn inside the town which is either cool or uncool depending on what you're doing.

Shoutout to bucie for the most useless guard lol

Also rats in ragni!!

oinuk likes this.
  14. boboyuan

boboyuan Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    So the general suggestions for regenerating sp in a town is go into a house and close the door (mobs are unable to open it). If you dont need regeneration then /class or log out. But anyways afk in those cities should be safe:
    Troms center: has like a thousand guards at the entrance, no way mobs could come through
    Detlas (only center and bank): So many people are there normally, so if a mob comes in then there will be no problem for someone killing it
    Cinfras center: same reason as in detlas
    Rodoroc bank: have fun luring mobs all the way up to the bank
    Non cities you could afk: The forgery: there is a portal to forgery where no mobs can come through

never afk in small towns like gelibord, bucie, lexdale, also Nesaak, ...

Cities which can be considered afking over lv.50: Ragni, bc the mobs are so weak there
    Cities which can be considered afking over lv.100: every city surrounded by mobs with lv.30 or under

15. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Although cinfras is nowhere near as safe as detlas. I usually see about 5 people there at any given time and the mobs around the area would take a few hits for even level 105 players to kill