1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Website & Forums Update The Help Tab On The Website

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by _834, Feb 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _834

_834 I forgot what I was gonna write in this box CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sometimes I go look at the help tab on the wynn website, not really sure why but doing this I've noticed that some stuff is just out-dated or is missing some pretty important things

For example here are a few very noticeable things that need to be fixed or updated.
    1. Even though most people use Wynndata to browse items it still wouldn't hurt to update, maybe add a few new features to the item guide section, especially since it just doesn't have reliks despite the fact shaman has been in the game for over a year now
    upload_2021-2-15_19-18-11.png

2. Even though it's still pretty new, the guild changes and new systems aren't shown on the tab.

upload_2021-2-15_19-21-12.png
    Not really sure if the nether was permanently removed but since it hasn't even been accessible for I don't even know how long at this point, no matter what this should either be updated or out-right removed

4. I feel the powder tab is a bit empty and could actually describe the powder bonuses instead of just saying that
    upload_2021-2-15_19-25-38.png

5. A good bit of the pictures used for things are pretty old. Like, pre-gavel old.
    upload_2021-2-15_19-26-49.png
    upload_2021-2-15_19-27-5.png
    upload_2021-2-15_19-27-41.png

Feel like I'm sounding a bit negative about all this but I'm just suggesting that it could be patched up or improved in ways like updating screenshots or adding more information, adding tabs for new content like different game modes and getting rid of out-dated information.

2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just remove the items tab tbh, it's downright counterproductive to still have.

dr_carlos and Mistrise Mystic like this.
  3. colin350

colin350 The Best Admin (duh) CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Community Helpers are working on updating the pages so expect new content soon!

Sprite, Samsam101, TrapinchO and 6 others like this.
  4. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think this was suggested by TrapinchO or something a while back, but yes great

5. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Maybe twice actually if I remember correctly

Great suggestion

dr_carlos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.