1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Unique Textures For Mythic Weapons [150 Supporters!]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Gabe Crocoduck, Aug 5, 2018.

?

Yeet?

1. Yeet +1

179 vote(s)
    97.8%
  2. Nawr +0

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. FluxifiedGod1

FluxifiedGod1 AAAA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    actually it will because it will be the only thing with that specific skin

2. Undyne

Undyne I hate being a shell of what I was long ago. HERO

Minecraft:
    I do believe that these weapons should have their own skins, considering their absurd rarity, creepy lore, and the overall worth of them. I would be willing to make 3D models for all 24 weapons, but there are issues that come into that:

- Currently I am not part of the CT despite making some of the models in the game, most notably the redone Dern skins and the three hat skins. I can make a model within a day, and I wouldn't mind doing it, but not having the ability to give these models to the CT prevents me from going anywhere with this. I'm hoping that they'll allow me to rejoin in the future but I'm not sure how this works with my case.

- The staff may not want 24 unique models. I believe that they could work something out if they chose to, but if they can't use tool durability for these skins then they might not want to approach this idea. The hats are already having to take up a few block item slots and if there are to be more of those in future updates they can't use all of the block item textures on these models. There's also the issue of the staff thinking that 24 models with each one being for 1 item is pointless, even though I'd be willing to make all 24 and they could code a solution using tool durability like with item skins.

Overall, it's an idea that I feel would make these weapons more elusive to the majority of players. Almost every end game player knows what a "mythic" is and wouldn't mind getting special skins for them. The issue lies with whether the team is willing to include this in a future update.

Gabe Crocoduck likes this.
  3. Gabe Crocoduck

Gabe Crocoduck Probably gone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    endogenous melon

4. tig

tig Numismatist and Sports Fanatic | 8 Mythics Found

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump

Gabe Crocoduck likes this.