1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Ultimate Endgame Boss Idea

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Azu, Feb 18, 2021.

?

Is This A Good Idea?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Maybe, With A Few Tweaks

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Other (Comment Below!)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azu

Azu A-mage-ing

Guild:
    I recently started the new Realm of Light quests, and upon encountering the Grootslang I thought of an idea. Throughout the battle the Grootslang remained stagnant, which kind of shattered the illusion of it being a living thing. So, what if for the penultimate boss of Wynncraft had custom animations?

There are various cutscenes in the game that include animated parts, but as far as I can recall nothing on the scale of a massive beast with animated movement and attacks that loop! I of course don't fault the content team for not attempting something like this, seeing how it would be a massive undertaking- but for the final boss, it might be appropriate!

If you are still confused as to what I am suggesting here, the boss animation would function like Pokemon in battle from games past 6th gen. The fight could play out in a few ways: one where the Player/Boss are stationary slinging spells at one another, or if Player tracking of such a boss is possible it could play out like any other normal battle in Wynn.
    Alternatively, the team could decide that we'll just fight the Enderdragon to the death and call it a day.

2. oinuk

oinuk c lown

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if you mean a build (using placed blocks that change position continuously) that is pretty much impossible due to lag reasons.

tcc has like. one motion of this type and it noticeably lags your whole world when it happens.

if you mean custom modeled bosses, those already exist in game, using armor stand models.

Emogla3 and Linnyflower like this.
  3. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like the idea. Maybe they use a combination of both? The end game boss (assuming its the dernic beast) Can probably have a massive body of blocks like TCC but have moving parts with armorstand models like NOL. I think the final boss wil be extravagant none the less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.