1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Two Step Verification

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by StefanHeuvink, Jan 6, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you like two step verification/login system in Wynncraft?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanHeuvink

StefanHeuvink Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So my account has been hacked and lost almost everything in Wynncraft so I searched the whole internet for a way to get two step verification on Minecraft but it's hopeless because there is only one way to get it: The server has to get a login system.

So that's my suggestion, a easy login system so people like me can login for safety and people who just want to play can just ignore the verification system as if it wasn't added. The idea comes from Terraria servers where you can type /register to register and then you have to do /login in order to do anything on the server.

I really hope this comes through because I do not want my Wynncraft account to be hacked again.
    P.S. I already changed my password and even my email but it could happen again or even to someone else.

2. Harka3L

Harka3L Memer every other week HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I actually thought of this. This even would prevent little brother/sister accessing wynncraft on your account!

3. proskillz314

proskillz314 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Add poll please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.