1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Troms/dernal Jungle Secret Discoveries

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by BiscuitMiner256, Jun 20, 2021.

1. BiscuitMiner256

BiscuitMiner256 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    It's a simple suggestion, just some new secret discoveries to add to the Troms/Dernal Jungle area. Maybe some stuff related to Slykaar, the Iboju Village, and the Olm?

2. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    The Wynnic Lore Discord actually made a thread for this, and I would post the link if I wasn’t on mobile.

3. BiscuitMiner256

BiscuitMiner256 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Huh, I made this post without much context, I just simply thought of this while journeying through the area.

4. ditsario

ditsario The corruption does not serve dern! Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yup, here's the link to our thread on it: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/jungle-lore-rework.290103/

and yeah SDs there would definitely be cool for world building and xp regardless of whether or not they're our ones, the question is when ct will actually bother to implement them (or if they already have but are waiting until 1.21 to release them)

dr_carlos, Potatomancer and Emogla3 like this.
  5. Samsam101

Samsam101 PLEASE RNGesus PLEASE bless me with the mage hat!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it depends on what the theme of 1.21 is

if it's an ocean update it might focus on ocean SDs but then again the SE discoveries came alongside a set of Nesaak discoveries too, and the reason jungle discoveries weren't added in 1.20 is due to the entire province of Gavel needing discoveries

i'm almost 100% confident that jungle discoveries will come in 1.21 though