1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Translate The Server Into Spanish

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ThePapuXD, Jan 7, 2020.

?

It can be possible?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePapuXD

ThePapuXD Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello, I am an active Latin American player, and it would be good if they made a section to change the language to Spanish, since by programming it is not impossible, since in many times I have had difficulties to understand some mission since I do not speak English so Well, it is difficult for me to continue for that and I have to look for tutorials that, to my bad luck, are also in English, so far and I have asked to play only by intuition and logic of the game, but understanding dialogues and missions in many times is difficult for me.

2. EpicUsername

EpicUsername Travelled Adventurer

It would take too munch effort and time, and if i remember well there is a mod which tranlates everything in the chat or item lores

ThePapuXD likes this.
  3. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez The Singu man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Free help with nearly everything! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am czech (middle europe) and i dont speak english very well but i have translator. it was also said in older threads that it wont be translated to other languages

5. ThePapuXD

ThePapuXD Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    If it would be hard work, but more Spanish-speaking players would win, since many do not play because they do not know English, I personally do not know much but if enough to not tradition all, I just say it would be a good investment since they would reach many more people in the American and European continent.

It is just my opinion

pd: not many know about those mods, including, could you help me know what they are?

6. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/real-time-chat-translation-mod I use this in a private modpack with friends who speak both English and Spanish so I don't have to deal with translating for them all the time. I'd assume it would work with NPC dialog on quests but I only know for players.

Iboju likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.