1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Design Trade 24$(emeralds) With Anyone

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by g17fcH_3D, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g17fcH_3D

g17fcH_3D Fool CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I love Daily Objectives but the "Trade 24 emeralds with a Newbie" one is probably the worst one in my opinion.

From what I've seen there are three types of people who can participate with you, the Newbies who participate with you, the Newbies who don't participate with you, the people who know your plea, and the people who don't give three shites about you. 90% of the people who I confront are the ones who won't participate with me.

SO, my suggestion is to change the daily objective from Trade 23E with Lv. 1-10 Newbie to Trade 34(or whatever amount of emeralds that yall decide on) with someone to make this trading ordeal easier.

2. MegidoGamerGod

MegidoGamerGod megido >gamer< god HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    while I agree this objective is more tedious than challenging, I don't think the best solution is to just make it easier. daily objectives are meant to be something you strive to complete for a great reward, not necessarily something you quickly get over with in a few seconds. some better solutions in my opinion would be having the trading level with you as well as the amount of emeralds/players you need to trade, or just removing/replacing the objective all together.

3. g17fcH_3D

g17fcH_3D Fool CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I actually like this idea than the one I put.

4. g17fcH_3D

g17fcH_3D Fool CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Actually no, Scratch all this, Want the trade quest removed entirely. Just spent 2 hours on a server with /toggle playerghosts true spamming," Giving out FREE EMERALDS to someone under lv. 10", without any responses. I even went into player's faces asking for a trade only to be ignored without a word in chat.

5. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most actual new players don't trade. I think 90% of my successful trades were with someone who knows about that objective and has a random level 10 class. That kind of defeats the purpose of the objective in my opinion.

General Skien likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.