1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

The Woes Of An Original Vip.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by InsaniT, Nov 6, 2016.

Tags:
?

Should VIP get upgraded?

1. VIP needs something more

41.0%
  2. Maybe, I'm on the fence. :/

22.9%
  3. Stop crying about it.

36.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsaniT

InsaniT Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    They removed all of the things in the rank I'm in. There isn't anything left at all. I don't want to shell out any more money right now for this server. I already put the money in, it's not something that should've been stripped.

2. FTB_player123

FTB_player123 gavel is actually here VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In the terms of service, it states they have the right to change the perks at any time, therefore this is your fault.

chaostitan likes this.
  3. InsaniT

Minecraft:
    In the United States Amendments, it states that the President has the right to executive action at any point of emergency. Therefore it's your fault if he nukes your house.

4. chaostitan

chaostitan Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    That is technically true he does have that right, and what is it that you want anyway? Mob totems? Cause dxp is now against the Eula so there's nothing you can do about that, so is stuff like exclusive access to vip town. And basically all the stuff the higher ranks gets are cosmetic items that don't affect gameplay so.

5. InsaniT

Minecraft:
    I don't care if it doesn't affect the gameplay. The cosmetics are pretty cool, man. They could put the VIP at the t1 crate, and then move the other ranks up by one respectively.

6. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

shit, someone educated on the forums. never knew they existed

Retathrah likes this.
  7. InsaniT

Minecraft:
    @Salted Maybe I should be talking to you. I don't want any bad taste for this server. It's amazing. But the VIPs need something more. If you feel that the VIP+ and Heroes need to be that much higher, then make them higher to make room for the little guys, the VIPs.

8. chaostitan

Minecraft:
    Oh so you just want cosmetics and t1 crates? Should of said so you got my support for the crate but that's bout all I see that VIPs need

9. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    To be fair, VIP gets seven class slots while normal only gets five...

10. chaostitan

Minecraft:
    But we legit don't get any access to some of the better cosmetics such as weapon skins, and of course we get class slots if not VIP should be worth 2$

11. Golfbawl

Golfbawl [] CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be honest, if you're actually buying the ranks because you want the perks, and not because you want to support the server, then none of the ranks are really worth it.
    VIP is $25USD. You get no crates, 2 totems, 2 class slots, a nice flashy green tag, and thats it. These perks do not justify 25USD.
    VIP+ isn't as bad. 1 t1 Crate, 10 slots this time, blue tag (looks legendary), and 4 totems are nice. Still, does not justify 50USD
    HERO, imo, is just overpriced. Sure, purple looks freakin' mythical, and you get a t2 crate, and a nifty 6 totems and beta access. However, a 50USD upgrade from my rank (VIP+) to Hero? If I'm looking at this from a 'Buying' perspective, it is absolutely not worth it.

Case and point, none of these ranks justify their prices. Again, this is all from perspective. Some say the flashiness of the ranks is justified, and people like to be followed around by all sorts of new players asking questions about their flashy cosmetics. However, many people buy these ranks simply because they want to support the server, and donate. There is a big difference between donating and buying. Still, it's all about how you look at things.
    If you really want to buy something off the Wynncraft store, and aren't looking at this from a 'Donating' perspective. Buy the crates. for 40USD, you get 50 crates with incredible perks. Better than 50USD for a daily t1 crate.

12. InsaniT

Minecraft:
    Yeah, VIP does get the extra slots, but if we didn't even get that, we'd have almost nothing at all. Besides the extra slots, nothing's truly good for us. Instead of just keeping the cosmetics to the upper echelons of the pay for ranks, why not add some plunder to those, and trickle some down to us?
    I never used to look at it from a perk perspective. It was always because this was an amazing server that I wanted to see grow more. But in those days, they showed gratitude in the form of real perks. Today, it feels like the donations are taken for granted. No matter what rank you are, it shouldn't be washed up and worthless.

XavierEXE and Rusty Buckitt like this.
  13. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Alright, I feel like this has gone on long enough.
    We will be looking at what we can do for VIPs, however this does not mean that VIP will change. I am only saying that there is a chance.

This thread just feels like it's just going to be going on like this forever so I will be closing it.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.