1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Quest The Thread Of Quest Discussion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NoItsBecky_127, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuffAirSpear

BuffAirSpear Avos Air Assassin HERO

Minecraft:
    But there is no point in talking about the old tol quest is there? .-. I mean for feedback purposes at least there isnt... ._. There is a reason why it was changed after amm

2. DanDYolo

DanDYolo .

Minecraft:
    Okay please stop with negative comments they annoy me

3. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    How is that negative? I am just questioning the reason for you making a comment .________.

4. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    From The MOTHERFUCKING Mountains

Anrod: HELP MY FLOWER IS DYING BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FLERIS WHO IS THE REAL PROBLEM BUT I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER YET! GO FIND THIS OLD COOT IN THE MOUNTAINS!

Rynver: ALNDKLDBNLKBLSKNDKNDLDNDLDN

(gets gross dentures back to him)

Rynver: If you want that flower which contains his soul from wilting, I suggest you go back all the way to the nearest bank in Llevigar and get that old Breathing Helmet that you never used ever since that quest with the Pirates, and bring me a water spirit tear from the swirly toilet of DOMNANDNDNDLKNKLSNS.

(gets tear)

Rynver: Ok, now go back to IHDSABDKLADNLKANDN

Anrod: QUICK PUT THE WATER ON IT!

(evaporates)

Anrod: NOW I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT THAT FLERIS THAT CAME BY AND IS ACTUALLY THE CAUSE OF THAT! THIS WOULD'VE BEEN A MUCH SHORTER QUEST IF YOU WERE TO JUST GO IN AND KILL THE FLERIS BUT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT LONGER FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT!

(kills one fleris when there are a shit-ton of them in the cave aswell)

Anrod: MY FLOWER IS BETTER AGAIN EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MORE OF THEM IN THAT CAVE WITH THE ROOTS! I'LL PROBABLY BE FINE!

- end quest -

Nyam, Tisaun and Shanaaro like this.
  5. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The worst part about ALL THE QUESTS, is that you're either actually retarded or complete asshole.
    - you desribe non-exsistant animals to Caissop;
    - you help a guy from a jungle rob the biggest bank in Wynn;
    - you help obvious criminal escape from prison;
    - Alem: I'm defentily not ghost of Mael Twain.
    - you don't kill Amadel, before getting teleported to Dern;
    - you can "help" greedy old man, rather then saving entire city from starvation;
    - hey this guy Ariodo is weeeeeeeeeird, becouse some kids told me so. Nevermind he's (apperently) cool dude;
    - some mercenaries kidnapped king's son, let's not kill them and instead make them even more powerful;
    -- Why did Kelight became such a massive asshole?
    - hey can you get some water of eternal youth for my dying grandpa who's nowhere in my house, defentily not for me, becouse "kids" don't send random soldiers to get them water of eternal youth, to make them live forever;
    - Salted: Can you check what happend to this Island? Siwel: I totally didn't couse all of this. Young Siwel: Hey random person that I've never seen before can you get me skins of theese demons that nobody bothers to get near? Siwel: Okay yeah it's all my fault. Salted: I'm named after city in Gavel. What's the deal with that?
    - GET ME SOME SHROOMS. THE GUY WHO WE SENT TO GET THEM GOT HIGH ON SAID SHROOMS. SO WILL YOU;
    -- Gavel supporsts gay marrige!
    -- You: I have no need to go to this prison. Guard: Get the hell out of here! You: No I want in! Guard: Allright. You: Now I want out. This is most retarded quest ever. Just why?
    -- Mayor: GET IN MY BASEMENT IT WILL BE A SHORTCUT. You: Can't I just get out the same way I got in? Mayor: NO! That wasn't a basment. That was a giant cave for no reason with puzzle (which admmittedly was pretty cool) that had no reason to be there;
    - I'm deaf, go to that cave over there so you could get deaf too;
    - WEH SPHAK BRK HEN EN GRI SH.. not anymore, also out treee is dying so go kill it;
    - steal some documents for me, even though you so far managed to kill Corrupted God, the Wynnic hero Bob and even someone pretending to be Death (even though we all know it's still just regular Death) and even the monster leading the corrupted armies;
    - I'm the pirate que- DED;
    - I make shitty weapons and call them "Ultimate'". Also here's free 7le, for doing pretty much nothing;
    -- if you did this quest more than once, it takes you less than 5 minutes to do it again;
    -- go kill Gerts;
    - who lives in the cage, under lake Gylia?
    -- now go kill teh Humans. Big Butch: WoOoOo, this quest is meant to represent real life animal cruelty, and people who don't bother to know where their meat comes from! GO VEGANS!
    -- You had so obvious "choice", between being greedy, which we elves WERE CONDEMMING EVERY 2 SECONDS, or be charitable person. Guard at the end: You have a choice to either obviously fail the test or go to bootleg LOTR characters. LOL nevermind you don't have a choice!
    -- Cinfras is the only city in the entire world, to not discover teleportation scrolls. GREAT WRITING 10/10;
    - do random bullshit for my amusment. Suprise, suprise! I was a slime all along!
    -- WHITE METEOR IS METH;
    - Dwarf: Hey random stranger, I've heard you can help lazy asseas rob banks! You: lol, sure;
    -- DRAGON VORE;
    -- GAY WIZARD;
    - I'm terribly hungry and weak... BUT SOMEHOW I CAN KILL TROLLS AND MAGMA MONSTERS WITH MY BARE HANDS!
    - we have terrible cummunication. And you left bear cubs to die of hunger~*;
    - one Fleris can blow the whole cave up, but us setting of explosives doesn't. GREAT WRITING 10/10, 100/100;
    -- IMPLIED PENIS MILIKING, ALSO DRALE HAS STOCKHOLM SYNDROM AND PREFORMS SPECIES CHANGE (IMPLIED BEASTIALITY???);
    - I had soo much creats 'n' shit, that three mechs managed to leave consistant trail, also the steam parkour fucking
    blows;
    - Totally no Death from ToA:
    WHY ARE WE SHOUTING!!!???
    - You have no reason to come hero, besides our massive problem with our Factory;
    - Mayor of theesad: LOLZ you killed my son. But it's ok becouse he was a freak, so fuck him;
    GREAT WRITING 10/10 100/100 BEAT GAME, BEST GAME;
    - Dojo master: All of my students are shit. One of them coul;dn't even make fucking tea, and give it to one of the animals;
    -- GUYS WE DON'T NEED BETA EVERYTHING WORKS - "Fallen" Factory - IASIP theme plays;

- STOP THE FUCKING RHYMING;
    -- you miracusly survived as the only passanger. also, who the fuck needs special ship, becouse thoose dangerous gasses that we were so worried about aren't a thing anymore. Let's just use platform, to get thousand meters under! I GIVE UP!
    -- ONE OF THE CHEFS IS NAMED FRANK AND YOU HELP HIM MAKE A CAKE;
    - Dragon: I'm defently not Falkor from neverending story.
    - wigs can turn you into a female. Also rip all actual Wynncraft female players. Also...
    FUCK THE AIRSHIP MINIGAME!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Nyam likes this.
  6. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    You know i am not entirely sure if you are joking... if you arent... why do you do quests then? ._______.

Pokextreme likes this.
  7. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    for xp, *duh*

8. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    But if you dont enjoy it one bit? ;-; doesnt wynn seem idk boring isnt the right word... maybe dull? Not sure sorry .-. If you dont enjoy quests one bit? :o

9. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Where did I say I don't enjoy the quests? I was just pointing out how the player must be actually retaded or a giant asshole for most of the quests to make sense. Also I was pointing ridiculous bullshit in the quests and how most of them are not logical.

10. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    Ohhhhhh sorry xD just the way you gave criticism made me have the impression that you dont enjoy them sorry if i misinterpreted it.... and yeah i suppose many quests arent logical but hey i mean summoning a meteor that falls dosn on earth and doesnt destroy the area in a 1km radius isnt logical either orrrrrr warriors vocal cords being dat stronk

11. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How's that not logical. You're a mage, who can summon things. Who says that meteors he summons, are actual meteors? It's like saying: Nothing in this game is logical, becouse it can't be real!
    We're working on fantasy terms. So you could explain that mage uses his spells to summon a rock on fire, made out of magical energy, that as soon as it hits the ground dissapars, while still damaging enemies.
    What is illogical however is being face to face with the leader of Wynn excavation, who hasn't yet transformed into his "final form" and not killing him. And how did he get all 4 shards anyway? He said the crystal were useless without person of good will or smth like that. Did we just handed the shards to him becouse we were like: "Oh well, I guess I have been defetead. Here, guy who's the only other person in this room, therfore is easy to kill, have theese crystal that will make you into a god". Like couldn't you just destroy them? Or atleast run off with them, he told you he NEEDS theese crystal shards more then the whole crystals, so you practically have him in a checkmate.
    That's what really bothers me in theese quests. Not that they are unrealstic by real life standarts. But that they are unrealstic by fantasy standarts.

12. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    hummm i suppose you have a point with wynn D i am not entirely sure because it has been ages since i did that quest and since its 4am i really cannot be asked to go through the quest dialogue on the wiki rn. (Just suggesting this... maybe you gave him the shards right before he told you? .-. Not sure but thats how i would explain wynn D )

13. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right before you go through all the puzzles that lead to Amadel. Random Wynn Excevation Guy: "Go meet the boss. He doesn't like waiting.", or some shit like that. Amadel is literally the only person that you met after that guy near the last crystal tells you that. It's impossible to assume he's someone else. Who the fuck would even think to give him anything; especialy the crystal shards.

14. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fairly sure the player doesn't hand the crystals over, they get taken from them, they just needed to bring them to the city in the first place or something

15. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Confused Farmer too

16. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    The animals that you see on the picture are actually in the gave i think.
    Not quite. Younask the almuj banker nicely if he can give you a stack of le and he does so.
    He doesnt actually leave in the end though so no damage done .-.
    Well since you are the one who thinks for the character its up to you whether or not you get it.
    For most of the time you dont fucking know that amadel is the leader. Also dern? .-.
    The choice is yours so i dont see why you would complain. Be happy that you have a fucking choice
    Something wrong with being curious? .-.
    Had you killed one of them they would have just killed the kings son .______________.
    Tf are you talking about? Also some ppl are just assholes ^^
    your point?
    We are of a different species than the last guy they sent. How would they know that it has similar effects? Cus it really doesnt have lol
    Wtf is wrong with that??? I would really like you to elaborate on this one.
    Your point?
    I mean technically you dont have to go x) also it is pretty much said that adventurers do everything to have an adventure so why not? Also you do get some protection in the end.
    Wait so just because you managed difficult tasks that .eans you cant do easy tasks? Also you are just doing what is needed to get the job done and personally if i had the power to kill all ghose bosses i would probably just go and mess around with countries and companies as well .-.
    It is well known that that quest was made just for lol .-.
    Wat?
    Sounds perfectly fine to be by fantasy standards :3
    I really dont get your point here. What about it doesnt make sense by fantasy standard? .-.
    When tf did they say that they didnt discover it yet? .-. In fallen delievery i am pretty sure it says something about a spell with no drawbacks... tp scrolls have a drawback though. You loose part of your soul/soulpoints i suppose
    Whats wrong with having a silly quest at times? .-. Cus i really enjoyed it.
    You rekt all the powerful boss mobs you mentioned above. Meaning you pretty luch cannot be killed.. so why not? Lol i would totally do it.
    made for lol and is rather amusing. Also WHY TF SHOULDNT THERE BE GAY WIZARDS?
    Dats one stronk flerris ;o
    they dont want you to knos about the factory though and just want to show off corkus city to you.
    He doesnt fucking know that you killed him. How about you actually read through the quests?
    U mad? Also it most probably worked on build server/gm server...... most things break during the push on the main server i believe. Also a beta is there to test new features on the coding side. Like thr gameplay update for example. Get your facts straight before you complain please.
    well lucky you that you survived that fall. Seems like you are just better than the rest of the crew. Also you dont know if there maybe are layers in the void in which there arent gases. Furthermore maybe the gas just doesnt effect humans the way it effects villagers. And about the platform.... well its like a sub in the ocean right? You can also just use a metal platform and sink it down to the ocean floor. Subs cannot really go to the floor of the mariana trench whereas a smol little metal platform easily could lol
    Whats wrong with somethibg being amusing ? Arent gms allowef to have fun as well? They are already slaved so let them have fun during their work at least lel
    Your head is fucking squared. Obviously a different haircut makes you look a lot more girly :3
    Unfortunately csnnot be made less laggy. That being said i did prefer the original air game .-.
    And on a final note.. why dont you for once try taking quests with this thing called humor? x) cus its seems that that is what you are severely lacking :)

Pokextreme and Cruuk like this.
  17. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What the hell are you talking about? what.
    Stealing money from other people is a-ok~* That's literally what you're doing. You're halping some random dward who might as well be lying to you (which he probably is), rob a treasure vault. What is this? Die Hard 3?

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  18. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    And why do we need to know whether or not wynn supports gay marriage? It literally doesnt matter at all does it?
    i wouldnt call killing like 100 gerts a genocide lol otherwise i would have committed a shit ton of genocides in wynn xD also i am fairly sure that genocide is only applicable on humans. Making an animal race extinct doesnt have the same weight. Even in the real world.
    Dunno maybe the scroll merchant does holidays :p
    in a fantasy world... sure why not.

Pokextreme likes this.
  19. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you mean the mobs. That are right next to the mobs you were tasked with describing, they are titled as "normal".

20. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    The problem with our subs is that they cannot withstand that pressure and get crushed like a tin can. A metal platform wouldnt have a problem with this as itndoesnt have any air holes which can get crushed è____é
    Not really in mc though. Lol. Also since the setting is somewhat middle ages maybe women arent allowed in the army officially x) either that or you just look extremely female to them gavel guys

Pokextreme likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.