1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

The Problem With New Class Weapons

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Seblind, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Somehow I cannot get the class's weapon for the one I'm playing, but when I switch to the class I get the most loot for (Warrior in my case. I despise spears now) I cannot seem to even get 1 weapon. I was stuck with Maltic's Old Spear until level 30-ish on my knight.

If they do end up adding a new class, you should have double the chances to get your class's weapon. I don't want to come back from a loot grind with 52 Spears, 34 Wands, 42 Bows, 35 [Weapon]s and 0 Daggers.

2. Seblind

Seblind Yes.

All theese are good suggestions on how to fix the problem.
    I like the idea on how some type of monsters have a higher chance of dropping a certain type of weapon, such as Skeleton Archers having a higher chance of dropping bows and such. That however is not a complete fix, since the majority of legendaries you're going to find will be in Loot Chests.

Making it so you have an overall 100% higher chance of a weapon for your class is good, but I believe that 100% is a bit too much. 50% would be better.
    If all theese changes were to happen then a new weapon type for a new class would not hurt the gameplay at all.

3. Fierstyfirestyle

Fierstyfirestyle Travelled Adventurer

This would definetly be the way to go, but making a new class that can use multiple types of weapons would be very cool indeed.

4. Fread

Fread Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    we can have a passive ability to get more weapons of our own classes compare to other weapons.

5. TheMeteorPhoenix

TheMeteorPhoenix Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Well, we could also work on a class that already uses the original weapons, but can use two types. Maybe that would be fun XD. (Something like Assassin's Creed lol)

6. PhantomHax

PhantomHax Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    An easy way to solve this is just to not add a new class. all that would happen is that EVERYONE will use it and people who dont call it op and boring. Like the Necromancer if you want to go use a scythe go train a warrior/knight and use the legendary Scythe. want to use a sword? Play assassin/ninja and get almost ANY weapon and it will look like a sword. Want to use a axe? Well that just suck for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.