1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

The Corkian Safe

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SHsuperCM, Apr 10, 2017.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. Ye

2. Na (please I would like to know why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraetys

Kraetys Lord of the Werecats - Inexperienced Catipalist

Minecraft:
    Having to pay 48Eb per item storage is enough of a debuff to make one safe per province, and just because it's named after someone/something doesn't mean they're the only ones that can use it, it's a box not a flag. Corkus is looking for funds and support in the war against Fruma, and it makes plenty of sense for them to sell their advanced technology to gain it.
    Also it doesn't have to be large, as magic is commonly used, it could be a small electromagic box thingy that stores items in limbo.

By the way, you're the one not listening here, and simply repeating yourself. Sounds like you're just as 'short minded.'
    (You meant narrow minded, if you're going to attempt to insult someone do it right).

2. Omnoid

Omnoid Pretty inactive, discord Omnoid#9644 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree with these people as your suggestion is fine but as others have already stated you have already used all the quest items you need by 80 (that I can think of) meaning you do not have as many left and if you really wanted to get rid of them you could, not saying you should, glitch them away.

3. Saxophone Smurf

Saxophone Smurf General Suggestions skrub

Minecraft:
    Umm, this thread has been abandoned. I remade his idea, because it has potential. It's called Wynnic Vaults if you want to read more

4. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it is 32 emeralds

5. Kraetys

Kraetys Lord of the Werecats - Inexperienced Catipalist

Minecraft:
    He changed it.

6. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i think this would work in thanos also "Thanos Vaults" quest

7. depressed_snail

depressed_snail Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Their entire point is that most quest items that you have to keep for a long time can be used by level 70ish. Because of this, space-wasting quest items are the biggest problem when a class is under level 70 (Or hasnt done quests like Temple of Legends or Wynn Excavation Site D) Im not saying your idea is necessarily bad, just explaining what they were saying.

8. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Salty As All Hell HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can someone lock dis thread cause it was abandoned (according to SaltyPhox)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.