1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

General /switch

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Melkor, Feb 17, 2021.

?

Should /switch allow people to join bomb parties?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've been using /switch since the update, and I've found that I really, really like it. However, the reason I like it is that it's, well, a little too good. The ability to switch servers using it is insanely fast, especially given how hard it can be to find servers in the lobby now, meaning that it is far faster for someone with /switch. Like, "bomb parties may as well be on Hero/Champion exclusive servers" faster. It's not in any way shape or form balanced for that. If someone shouts about a bomb party, any Hero or Champion online who wants to get in will get in before any person with a lower rank, meaning that if there are more than then umber of open slots, zero people with a lower rank will get on (unless there was a patch I missed at some point making this not possible). This is super unfair, but I actually really like it as a QoL feature and don't want to see it go away. I think a good fix for it would be to not allow it on any server where a bomb has been used in the last 5-10 minutes, meaning that it can't be used to join bomb party servers ahead of people with lower/no ranks (so long as a bomb has been thrown before the person choses to shout about it), but still retains its usefulness for joining a server to play with someone else for a dungeon or raid or what have you. While this would lower the appeal of it slightly, I think that's better than the blatantly unbalanced level of pay-to-win it currently offers.

hmtn, oinuk, Crokee and 2 others like this.
  2. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    agreed +1
    salted come look at dis

3. hppeng

hppeng 0 intel is the correct amount of intel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    maybe to make it have better QOL:

- still usable to switch into bomb servers, with some delay (30s?)
    - Enable /switch for everyone in lobby worlds, so you don't have to find worlds greater than 64 in the compass...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.