1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Swarms

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Alex1, Oct 22, 2017.

?

Should Swarms be re-added with these changes? (Read before voting)

1. Yes (+1)

42 vote(s)
    89.4%
  2. Maybe, with an alteration (+0.5) (comment below change)

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. No (READ BEFORE VOTING PLEASE) (+0)

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caldie

Caldie The World is Dead I Guess VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think it would be cool to rework the spawn areas for new swarms.
    In the past people just camped spawns inside the city, IMO it would be way better if the mobs spawned outside the city and charged in, kills done when standing outside the city won't count toward the leaderboard to stop people camping it too much.

2. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't think this would really work, because players would always end up camping the entrances anyways, even if they aren't rewarded for it. Also, in cities like Detlas, if dozens and dozens of zombies were crammed through 4 doors, they would be instantly destroyed before they even enter the city, (1 level 100 bomb arrow would just one shot an entire attacking force).

If the swarm mobs spawned in random locations throughout the city instead, the whole city could be enveloped in mobs, and people would have more of a fair chance to kill stuff.

3. Caldie

Caldie The World is Dead I Guess VIP+

Minecraft:
    Maybe if they're immune to spells until they are inside the city, only mele attack work at first.

4. michielman2

michielman2 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I voted yes bevause i just love the idea but i have a small thing i would add like make every voucher have a lvl. For example you are lvl 32 and you did nothing so you get the lowest voucher but it will say lvl 30-40 and you will be able to trade it in at lvl 30-40 cities like almuj.
    This is were the merchants would probably be:
    Lvl 0-10 ragni
    Lvl 10-20 detlas and nemract
    Lvl 20-30 nemract and almuj
    Lvl 30-40 almuj
    Lvl 40-50 nesaak and levigar
    Lvl 50-60 olux
    Lvl 60-70 troms
    Lvl 70-80 cinfras and eltom
    Lvl 80-90 rodoroc (and corkus for the corkus swarms)
    Lvl 90-100 ahmsord
    Lvl 101 ahmsord idk about this one tho.
    This way there will be more lvl specific items you can get. but the higher tier vouchers should be easier to obtain for lower lvls.
    well that was it for the rest it is an azing idea.

5. DrX2345

DrX2345 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think it would be good if the swarms were on a different world, but happened on all the servers in the same place at the same time if that makes sense? So say you're on world 16 and someone else is on world 7, they would both be able to attend the swarm at idk, Troms, at 6:49 pm, but they are on separate worlds? I don't know if that would be too expensive to have a separate swarm world for each standard world. Also, they're should be a level limit (idk if you said this already) so that you can only attend swarms within 10 levels of your own level, eg a level 60 can go to a level 50-70 swarm. They could have it that certain cities, eg Detlas, can host higher level swarms because people cluster there. So when you're in the city and a swarm is about to begin, a little interface pops up and you click a tick or cross to say whether you want to attend the swarm. Idk if you said this either, but any items would have to be untradable.

6. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Never experienced that, would for sure love to do so!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.