1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Stupid Idea Possibly, But...

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by issuebubble, Feb 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. issuebubble

issuebubble Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    new class called the plague doctor(like Orikal)/alchemaster (alchemist and master combined)

their weapons are splash potions, so like archers but with VERY short range and their weapons deal poison dmg as their base and their elements attached to them hurt in the same way poison hurts, over time.

armor rating: 80%, like mage

spells:
    1. acid cloud/pool, shorter range version of assassin's smoke bomb.
    2 self detonation, causes a small explosion at the player's feet to propel themselves forwards(will likely costs hp and mana).
    3 dissuade, amplifies an enemy's weakness(es) idk if it would be op to remove resistances and create weaknesses.
    4 infection, a slow acting spell that deals more dmg over time (like pokemon's toxic) for a max of 10 seconds or so.

feel free to reject or heavily modify this idea if you want.

StormKing3 likes this.
  2. PatheticFlower

PatheticFlower peter mushroom griffin VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I feel like this class wouldn't be all that interesting. I haven't personally experienced its abilities from what I've read of them they don't seem to flow together in any good way, and they're essentially just different ways of dealing constant damage with the exception of spell 2 and 3 (which are just uninteresting in their own area, being generic move spell but costs hp, and generic debuff.)
    although I dislike the execution, there has been turnbased games that do ailment/element focused classes very well, and if you can manage to convert it to action well enough, then I bet you'd get a really nice class, it's just that right now this class doesn't have much going for it other than a neat element damage spell idea.

(also for future reference, you should keep suggestions to the suggestions channel)

3. Asthæros

Asthæros Unpronounceable HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Plague Staff Mage

Zelli likes this.
  4. Miles_

Miles_ First Sunstar finder -> 24 mythics found VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey. Before someone hops in this thread and starts being an asshole to a newer member,

Suggestions should go in the General Suggestions section of the forums. Also, for when you do suggest it there, it would probably be best to include damage values for spells and give more information. Good luck, though

Epicness937, Saya and issuebubble like this.
  5. Saya

Saya Panderift ⑨, murdering your class build dreams VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Poison id: the class
    But somehow even more boring

6. issuebubble

Minecraft:
    actually, the first spell i came up with could've been called "miasma" referencing the long since debunked theory on how disease is caused.

yeah i am very new here and am used to other forums i've been on with bug report vs general. apologies for this mistake and it won't happen again.

(if its not possible to move this, i might delete the whole thread after a week or so)

Miles_ likes this.
  7. Phantom Skylaar

Phantom Skylaar Skylaar, member of the Phantom Hearts

Guild:
    The idea is really good, but not so much the execution. Maybe class "specializations" could be added, with unique spells and abilities locked to that specialization.

issuebubble likes this.
  8. issuebubble

Minecraft:
    some ideas i wanted to let this class spec into are:
    like high poison per 4 seconds with generic main attack
    vs a higher risk and reward ever more poison dmg per 4 and then 1 seconds so long as the victim is infected long enough to achieve its cap.
    vs a slow and stead poison and forget over a longer period.(crowd control spec similar to an archer's arrow storm with a poison bow, but longer lasting and more reliable.)
    vs finally the dissuade spell's spec would be to remove elemntal resistances and/or worsen the enemy's so that elm poison and ally's normal elm offense can deal more dmg.

again feel free to modify parts of it to be more fun to play. also poison i don't believe is resisted naturally by any enemies and unlike most weapons always deals a set amount per hit overtime, so this would be the first class with no variation to each hit.

9. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I like it quite a bit to be fair, an unusual idea. Nice suggestion

issuebubble likes this.