1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Spell Interface In Compass (keybinds, Spell Stats, More Spells?)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Runaiic, Feb 11, 2018.

?

Is this a good suggestion?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. No.

18.8%
  3. It's flawed but it has potential.

25.0%
  4. No, but it can be improved on.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. It's good, but it can also be better.

25.0%
  6. No, it is absolute garbage.

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runaiic

Runaiic Page of Mind, Taurza, INTP 5w4

The Spell Interface is located above the middle book (The Intelligence Skill Point book) and texture is the default weapon for your class.

This can be used to change keybinds for your spells or monitor your spells. You can also get more statistics on your spells in-game rather than having to browse the wiki, it will tell you when X spell will be upgraded. It will tell you what is improved on the next level, etc.

Additionally this opens more possiblities like a "Spell Point" system rather than a certain spell being upgraded at a level. You could get spell points at these levels and choose which spell to upgrade (However, you can't unlock a spell early, they unlock by themselves)

That can be further expanded on if there are more than four spells added onto this, and at max level we can't have all upgraded, so spells become important elements for builds. There could be people who stick to maxing out 4 spells and a few more spell points elsewhere, or people who go full hybrid and use a myriad of different spells to be more adaptable to each situation, and there can be people who will experiment with unusual combinations and try to re-define the new meta.

Spell points would make people a lot more careful with builds, and the Tower of Amnesia will instead be used to get Spell Point Resetting Books, because it's pretty useless now since we only need to invest Soul Points in the interface.

FirefoxITA and Dr Zed like this.
  2. Faded the weeb

Faded the weeb your local weeb VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'd say it's a neat idea, but as the golden rule of suggestions; every good suggestion needs tons of detail; to make it more clear what exactly it is that you wish to be added.

3. (Meric)

(Meric) Professional Asshole

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Woah woah woah
    This is a MASSIVE SUGGESTION that has been suggested more or less before, to make this have a chance of not being shitted on by people, your gonna want images displaying how it works, exact details etc.

I personally support the idea

4. LTMS

LTMS Ninja Water Frog

Minecraft:
    Personally, I EXTREMLY like this idea. We need something new to improve the endgame, which is pretty boring nowadays. This could give a nice twist to the endgame.
    +1

Millinox and Faded the weeb like this.
  5. Runaiic

Runaiic Page of Mind, Taurza, INTP 5w4

Okay, I'll try to add some mockup images, this is my first suggestion so I don't really know how proper formatting work haha

Millinox and Faded the weeb like this.
  6. rainbowcraft2

rainbowcraft2 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't really know how to do suggestions either, I just make it highly detailed and format things to make them look good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.