1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Scrap Rewards

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MorrisGoesHamm, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorrisGoesHamm

MorrisGoesHamm awesome (hopefully) VIP

Minecraft:
    Hi Wynncraft,

Over the years I've bought crates (as we all do from time to time) and I was very happy when I found out that you can scrap rewards. Unfortunately when it came to scrapping Black Market tier cosmetics, this wasn't the case. Some people have Black Market cosmetics four times over.

I was wondering if it was possible to change this. I would like to suggest that three Black Market tier cosmetics equal a possible reward scrap (but I mean, I'd be oké with 5 too).

I was talking about this with someone else on wynncraft too but they didn't want to post a thread about it. He said that there would be too much backlash. I've got no clue why. but then again, it is possible that I don't know the community well enough to know why.

Thanks for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.