1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Remove Alkevo's Regeneration

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Samsam101, Jan 3, 2020.

?

do you think alkevo should be nerfed in this sense

1. yes

21.1%
  2. no

36.8%
  3. go to the planning parlour if its that much of a problem

36.8%
  4. p o o p o o p e e p e e

5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsam101

Samsam101 idiot who is too lazy to grind and is level 95

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In the tower of ascension floor 6, the boss is alkevo. He has the amazing ability of having to be fought 10 fucking times to be killed due to the fact that he ragequits from life every time you get close to killing him. He will open a window of opportunity after 10 times of killing himself for you to finish him but it never gives enough time (for me anyway) because of his shitty regeneration factor (10,000 every 10 seconds or something) and he has 120000 health, usually blows himself up around 40,000. I have been sat in this tiny boss room for like an hour now trying to use my strongest wand to kill him but he keeps using his weak little self destruct move. cmon man i just want to move on so i can use planning parlour to recruit help against death why you gotta be so salty..
    this is genuinely the stupidest shit ever i mean the ability does like 1 damage to me even though he is 13 levels above me and also i am stuck in the room now and i will not accept defeat to a rock that somebody blew their nose on and left an explosive near.

i will eventually defeat him but i still want this changed

Druser likes this.
  2. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have said it before on a previous thread (can't seem to find it), but Alkevo is a dps test, plain and simple. As of right now, he is actually fine, despite being piss easy, as a result of serving the purpose of making sure you have enough damage for Death, as Death still retains the monstrous 15k hpr it has in the past. The problem lies with that. You can't change Alkevo without changing Death, and, ironically enough, Alkevo is better as a mechanic with Death than as a standalone boss.

Also, if you're saying that you need to beat him so that you can move onto Death and get help for Death, why aren't you getting help for Alkevo....?

3. Iboju

Iboju etw yaming VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its a dps test, try to get stronger gear.

In other words...

“Is this some mage problem im too assassin to understand?”

Bowajility and Melkor like this.
  4. Samsam101

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    probably
    because i want to solo him

5. Samsam101

Guild: