1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Random Major Ids I Thought Of

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Potatomancer, Apr 10, 2021.

?

Good idea

1. All of them!

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Most of them

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Some of them

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. A few of them...

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. No, u r bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    General:
    Pain Cycle: Every second you lose 5% of your health, but every 5 seconds your damage is thrice as much.
    Chain Attack: Mobs around the damaged mob take 30% damage.
    Life Barrier: gain 1% damage reduction for every 5% health you’re missing.
    Committed: Does more damage to damaged mobs: max 75% more damage.
    Alchemist: Drinking health potions activate random buffs. Gives at least 3 buffs; does not stack.

Assasin:
    One with the wind: Vanish no longer ends as long as you have mana, but you no longer gives strength.
    Backstab: Does 50% more damage if you are behind the enemy.
    Stand User: Multihit lasts twice as long, but does half damage.
    Slimeballs: Smoke bombs now stick to enemies

Archer:
    Precision Shot: Arrows do 50% more damage if the target is within 5 blocks of you.
    Bonus Shot: Main attack shoots another arrow at the nearest enemy.
    Neutralizing Gas: Bomb spawns a poison cloud on the first hit; Enemies within take 10% bomb damage and are slowed a bit

Warrior:
    Counter: You gain strength 3 for 1 second after being attacked by an enemy. Projectiles do not activate the id.
    Fissure: Bash creates a fiery fissure in the ground, doing 10% bash damage to nearby mobs
    Boulder: War Scream’s air shout becomes a gravity effected boulder, exploding on contact to enemies or the ground.

Mage:
    Leeching: Takes 1% of the health of nearby mobs and adds it to heal. Max 10%.
    Homing: Ice snake loses mind control but instead homes in on the nearest mobs.
    Reality break: Teleport makes you invisible and gives speed I for 3 seconds.

Shaman:
    Turret: Totem now shoots projectiles, doing the same amount of damage totem area damage does.
    Wave: Aura travels twice the range and damages twice as fast, but no longer bounces back.
    Gravity: Uproot instead pulls enemies toward the blast point.

Might add spoilers later, made this on an ipad.

starx280 and Bixlo like this.
  2. fishcute

fishcute fish VIP

Minecraft:
    I think they're mostly good, except for homing.

Should also have a cap based off of the caster's max health, since healing and causing 35k damage to the eye seems strong.

I don't think totem area does enough for this to actually do much. Probably should deal damage around 100% per second (half an aura), although probably less than that. Maybe 75%?

I really like this one. Sounds fun.

Potatomancer likes this.
  3. DragonBeenz

DragonBeenz #1 morrowind user VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hmm someone's been playing some more minecraft dungeons, gravity, pain cycle, leeching and committed are all enchants in there

Potatomancer likes this.