1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Quest Suggestion: Blazing Soul (detailed)(47 Supporters)(red Text Fixed!)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Shanaaro, Feb 20, 2016.

?

Would you appreciate this quest in the game?

1. I would marry it

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. I would

34 vote(s)
    59.6%
  3. I would not

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. I would murder it

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the part when he delivers the package and the rest after that.

2. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You get a package in your inventory and go talk to a guy on the 3rd floor of the tower in Eltom, which has an airship atop it.

The guy you give it to, Okal, tells you that this item is a special artefact (like a special magical ancient item) and they need it to get revenge on the monster that destroyed his ancestor's city
    He sends you to his sergeant in the currently flat blank area between Eltom and the molten heights. It would be revamped to actually have content in it.
    There are the ruins of the previously mentioned ruined city on the northern hills of this place.

Acquen gives you a crystal which, upon touching, shows a cutscene of the city, named Tirpels, being destroyed by an unseen monster's army.
    You go back to the present, and Acquen informs you that this monster is one of the original Phoenixes, and has grown massive and powerful. She destroyed Tirpels for not paying her rent for being on her mountains, said rent being a crap ton of gold. Her name is Ru'kan. Okal's ancestor was the king of the city of Tirpels.

Using the artefact, Acquen cools down the flaming barrier blocking the entrance to a massive cave at the north end of the valley. You go into it.
    This cave is where Ru'kan and her large family of Phoenixes live.

For the first bit of the cave, you have to parkour across pillars of molten rock while Phoenix Guards shoot fireballs at you. These fireballs knock you back a good amount, sending you off the platform. However, if you keep running non-stop the fireballs will never manage to hit you, always missing.

The second bit of the cave is a molten tunnel where you fight 3 different kinds of monster as you go through it.

There are Steaming Soldiers, melee monsters that run at you.
    There are Blazing Fire Elementals, which shoot extremely powerful fireballs but die after 20 seconds by themselves.
    There are Phoenix Lords, which are much stronger and rarer than the others. They shoot a shotgun spread of fire.

I won't bother to explain the spells they use unless you ask.

At the end of this tunnel, you drop into a boss fight chamber. This is quite a complicated part of the quest, so read carefully.

The main attraction is a giant in orange armor with a Phoenix head. This is Ru'kan, that giant monster that destroyed Tirpels.
    She is accompanied by 2 other, smaller phoenixes. These are called Ka'lit and Brai'zo, and are her sons.

Ru'kan's attack is to cover an area with fire particles for 1 second. After this, lots of fireballs rain down on that patch of land for 8 seconds, and quickly tear you apart.
    Her spell is to summon a ghast called a Blazing Soul. Yes, the name of the quest. While this ghast is alive, Ru'kan cannot be damaged at all. It also increases the damage of her main attack. It flies around the arena, but is in melee range. It occasionally shoots fireballs just like a vanilla ghast.

Ka'lit is a wind-based Phoenix instead of being fiery. He shoots whirlwinds. They travel slowly in a straight line and everything near them takes damage every second.
    His spell heals Ru'kan for 3k health.

Brai'zo is a coal-based Phoenix. He shoots fireballs in bursts of 3. They do damage just like you'd expect.
    His spell boosts Ru'kan's damage for a few seconds.

After you kill Ru'kan, the sons die if they are still alive at the time.
    Ru'kan drops a Simmering Soul.

Bring this Simmering Soul to Okal.
    He rewards you with a ring, experience, emeralds and access to the Ruins of Tirpels, which as previously mentioned are in the mountains. What's in them is not currently decided.

Here is the ring's stats:
    Everburn Ember
    Health: +500
    Fire Defense: +40

Level Min: 89
    Quest Req: Blazing Soul

+8% Exploding
    +5% Fire Damage
    +2/2 Mana Regen

This Phoenixbone ring contains the eye of Ezith, Ru'kan's 1st daughter. It looks like a small fire, but it never goes out.
    Legendary Item
    Untradable Item

Aaand you're done!
    Any questions?

3. Masterkendrick

Masterkendrick First bird to Ahmsord

This quest is awesome. +1 supporter.

Shanaaro likes this.
  4. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @TheLeader pls

5. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Makes sense now, :/ I vote yes!

Shanaaro likes this.
  6. the4bestgame

the4bestgame The king of dank memes VIP+

Minecraft:
    Man I like this, Its looking cool dude +1 supporter from me

Shanaaro likes this.
  7. Masterkendrick

Masterkendrick First bird to Ahmsord

For the mobs in tirpel, I think there should be a Scavenging Phoenix which is like a variant of the phoenixes at Ozoth's spire. And also the steaming soldiers you made should be there. Also is there a backstory for the steaming soldiers?

8. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We'll see about all that when I add that section, whenever that may be.

9. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump...
    pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.