1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Quest Reward Shops Should Sell Crafting Materials.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by JefferyInABucket, Apr 12, 2021.

?

Do you like this Suggestion

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JefferyInABucket

JefferyInABucket Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    2nd Edit: My guild leader pointed out my wrong use of terminology, It should be "Crafting Ingrediants" not "Crafting Materials" very sorry.

When you are playing Wynncraft, certain quests will reward a token, or some item that you can trade in at shops, these shops will have weapons that fit a certain theme, Underice, or even Reincarnation are examples of quests that do this. There is an issue however with a minority of players in Wynncraft, and those are the people who play Craftsman. They will finish a quest like Reincarnation, and their reward is virtually only Emeralds. This could be fixed by adding crafting materials that fit with the theme of the quest shop's items. Such as Reincarnation's bob's mythic weapons, you could have a material with similar stats, obviously not the same stats, wouldn't want an overpowered material.

This would definiltey make a quest such as Reincarnation much better for Craftsman, then getting a little bit of scrap or emeralds from selling the weapon.

Edit:
    A comment also made a great point. Dungeons could also be included in this, allowing Craftsman to spend dungeon rewards on things other than tools.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  2. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Assassin main HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also add an ingredient to dungeons so that you can spend your Charon brains, sly Kara hearts, ect.

this is a very good idea, would love this kind of support in craftsman.

3. JefferyInABucket

Minecraft:
    I definitely agree with this, I didn't even think about dungeons.

StormDragon4 likes this.
  4. Da_Homeboi

Da_Homeboi Happy Pride Month!

Minecraft:
    I have some name ideas for some crafting ingredients (I think 3 of the main token drops will be a good amount and they would all be 3-Star):

3 Witherhead's Rib -> 1 Ribcage of the Decrepit
    3 Arakadicus' Eye -> 1 Stalking Hive
    3 Garoth's Breath -> 1 Essence of Gaia
    3 Charon's Brain -> 1 Mind of the Forsaken
    3 Hashr's Bone -> 1 Bone of the Sands
    3 Theorick's Ice Shard -> 1 Frozen Diamond
    3 Slykaar's Heart -> 1 Jungle Contaminant
    3 Redbeard's Hair -> 1 Net of the Seas
    3 Antikythera Supercomputer's Chip -> 1 Corkian Smartphone Mk. IX
    3 The Eye's Pupil -> 1 Iris of Darkness

For the Corrupted Dungeons, they would just be called 'Corrupted {Dungeon Ingredient}'

Would also be nice if each main token drop also provided a buff to stats by 5% or 10% when in a Dungeon.

Potatomancer likes this.
  5. JefferyInABucket

Minecraft:
    Ye, idk about the dungeon bonus. But the thematic ingredients is definitely what I'm aiming for in this suggestion.

6. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    Just for the memes, this ingredient should increase durability by 1000 because Nokia phone haha