1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Quest Idea: Quest For The Holy Grail

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by NinjaMaster909, Sep 16, 2017.

?

What do you think about this quest?

1. I love it

13.0%
  2. I like it

34.8%
  3. It's alright

43.5%
  4. I don't like it

4.3%
  5. I hate it

4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, you don't have to anwsear but I just want to say that we can compare basically the same things. One of which just has a larger following.

2. _Sephyr_

_Sephyr_ Obvious satire HERO

Minecraft:
    Both the bible and lotr tell a story, but the big difference is that lotr is just a story while things in the bible are something deeper, you dont just read the text you interpert the meanings behind things for yourself.

Ofcourse critizing anything is ok when you give facts :)

3. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do you have any proof that floods that covered entire world happend? And that a man with the helped of his family managed to build a boat that would carry each 2 of every species on it? Or that Jesus Christ, hich I admit was somewhat a historical figure, was able to raise the dead and cure the sick? Or can you prove that there actually exsited a cup that when you drank from it would cure your wounds and give you immortality? Or that there was a man who was soo strong and invournable just becouse he didn't cut his hair becouse his hair was a tribute to god? Or many stupid plotholes in the bible., like if not for Judas, Jesus couldn't pay for humankind's sin, but everybody still treats Judas as a traitor, even though Jesus SPECIFICALY says one of his deciples is gonna betray him.

Oh and btw. Since The Bibble was wriiten by a bunch of prophets who listened to God's words, then why couldn't Tolkein by one of the prophets, who was describing stories of maybe even older time then The Bibble, or maybe thius text is a prophecy? If we're going by your rules, you cannot deny that.

4. _Sephyr_

_Sephyr_ Obvious satire HERO

Minecraft:

Its not about whether or not the things happened its about what message they send. But still bible is a book of god written by men, its bound to have some mistakes and somethings lost.

5. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, sure you completely avoided my second statment.

6. Clickbaitz

Clickbaitz Idk HERO

Minecraft:
    18 EB doesn't seem like much.

7. NinjaMaster909

NinjaMaster909 Master Assassin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Which is exactly why I said to feel free to change the reward value. I'm crap at coming up with a proper amount of anything for a reward.

8. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    knowing it is about lvl 55, i did say 120k xp would be ok

9. DrX2345

DrX2345 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I like how there's this mini religion based flame war then clickbaitz comes in with
    Particularly with that profile pic

Clickbaitz likes this.
  10. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    People get offended becouse they are afraid that they might admit to beliving in something that doesn't exsist therfore wasting their lives.

11. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Make it for level 59? Just because there's a small gap at that level for quests. Other than that, I really like it :) The Black Knight boss should have stages whereby when you kill him the first time, he turns into his next stage with an arm missing, then a leg etc. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.