1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Powder Transferring

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Mythless, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythless

Mythless Void Candle VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A very small, yet relieving feature to add: Powder Transferring.

Basically, it transfers the powders from one gear to another, but in exchange the gear from which it was transferred from will disappear. There will always be a warning indicator when you hover over the gear that is being transferred.

Of course, the cost of this scales on both the weapon's rarity and the powder tiers they contain. Not sure how much it can scale by though... Oh, and you cannot transfer powders if the gear that is receiving the powders already has at least 1 added into it (meaning that you have to remove all powders from the receiving gear first).

Multiple powders may be added to a weapon at a time, but it only takes it all, so you cannot individually pick out the powder to apply into the gear. Also, in the case that the receiving gear does not have enough Powder Slots, only the powders starting from the first-inserted will be transferred.

The main reason this was brought up is for people who spent days grinding powders on a weapon/armor, only to find one with better IDs later down the road (I'm one of them... ;-;)

So yeah. That's pretty much all I wanted to suggest. Blah.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    Eh, seems okay. You need some more detail, though.

MegaCoquin likes this.
  3. Mythless

Mythless Void Candle VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I figured so. I'll build up on this idea later, just wanted to quickly express this because I just experienced the exact situation moments ago.

4. Saxophone Smurf

Saxophone Smurf General Suggestions skrub

Minecraft:
    So in simpler words, moving a certain powder to another piece of gear, but destroying that gear at the same time?
    What happens if I have more than one powder? Does the gear get destroyed, along with the powder?

5. RelsrakHelnandus

RelsrakHelnandus Dunmer

Guild:
    So does this work the same way as disenchanting in Skyrim? Sounds like a good idea to me! +1

6. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wait for someone to try this randomly with mythics and to rage because he lost a mythic
    i can imagine this already

MegaCoquin likes this.
  7. Mythless

Mythless Void Candle VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Multiple powders may be added to a weapon at a time, but it only takes it all, so you cannot individually pick out the powder to apply into the gear. Also, in the case of if the receiving gear does not have enough Powder Slots, only the powders starting from the first-inserted will be transferred.

There'll be a warning. Should've probably clarified that huh.

Saxophone Smurf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.