1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Powder Masters

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by myworld28, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myworld28

myworld28 Engineer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just to clarify, we wouldn't be talking about the whole elements system, or the powder system. I'm just proposing a few small changes to the Powder Masters themselves.
    When I'm making use of Powder Masters, there are a few things that could make dealing with them much smoother. If you are upgrading powders, the upgraded powders won't go into a stack with powders of the same tier. Say you have four Earth Powder IIIs that you want to make into Tier IV. You upgrade them, but already have a stack of three Earth Powder IVs. The new upgraded powder will not go into that stack for some reason, and I just want that changed.
    Next we have the way you open up the Powder window. I rarely have anything in my hand other than my weapon, and I have to cast a movement spell on the Powder Master that I find annoying. In addition, doing this will open up the nearby Powder Manual, and that's annoying to have going through the chat window for the next thirty seconds. Possibly make the Powder Master's house bigger and have the book in a different room?

Druser likes this.
  2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can fix the stacking by selling them on the market btw (just input a high price). Not especially useful with the market down, but just a helpful tip.

Epicness937 and myworld28 like this.
  3. anonymousness

anonymousness Well-Known Adventurer

Actually, they will stack if you put them together manually (at least they do for me). If that doesn't work, try dropping the non-stacking powders and pick them up.

4. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Let me make this real damn clear, yeah?

Put.
    The.
    Chapters.
    In.
    Another.
    Damn.
    Room.

Was that simple enough? I hate it everytime I talk to the old guy and say, "Hey Thomas, smash my powders together" and he like, "Yeah sure mate, just give me your first borne and your soul and I can right on that!" I don't need the same damn chapter that is in most towns past lvl 40 repeated to me every time I click near him.

IMO it was a massive over sight by the design team (Whoever put the houses together and then who made it where they were right next to each other.) should be moved to another floor or a GUI menu inside the powder master. Got my vote on that. Thou I don't have the powder stacking issue

Melkor and myworld28 like this.
  5. myworld28

myworld28 Engineer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's what I have to do, and I want that fixed.

6. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've only ever had an issue with the powders not stacking when you get them; they always stack when I try later. Pretty sure that's a bug though, so I'm not sure there's much they can do about it in a timely manner.

myworld28 likes this.
  7. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'd also love to be able to craft multiple at once, too as that encourages picking up lower level powders more and saves time when you're converting stacks on stacks of like t1-t3
    And yeah, them not stacking when you take them is pretty annoying, be lovely if that was fixed. The manual changing place I don't really care about but I wouldn't mind it at all

myworld28 likes this.
  8. myworld28

myworld28 Engineer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I really think that the powder manual chapters should be handled differently. Ahmsord doesn't need the same chapter of the Powder Manual as Llevigar.

PopePurpleTTV likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.