1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Guilds Please Fix War Mob Teleportation...

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by AmbassadorArt, Mar 31, 2018.

?

How important is this fix?

1. Very Important!

71.4%
  2. somewhat important

28.6%
  3. not that important (explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No importance/shouldnt be changed... (explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok so I know the mechanic where any war mob can teleport towards a player if enough space is but between them, and was meant so that players cant just run away from everything and regen/camp.

Well anybody who's done guild wars since the recent updates knows that this mechanic is HILARIOUSLY broken, and mob very often warp away right in front of your face all the time, so often when the mob is just about to die. This is super infuriating especially since my close-range/tank builds are the only ones that can consistently survive with in guild wars, and it makes even small amount of mobs (especially ranged ones) so hard to chase down and kill, making them take way too long and driving many to reaching the time limits.

Fixing this stupidly broken line of code regarding mobs teleportation is not much to ask from the server developers. I'm 150% sure that mobs right in your face warping away is an intended byproduct. I've seen many people complain about this, and so I'm joining their ranks to push for this change. This is my new top peeve with guild wars today, moreso than even the other issues I've ranted about. This has to stop.

MarioYoshiBoo, Craic, shudder and 3 others like this.
  2. Exoltic

Exoltic Rip Jonghyun, 12/18

Minecraft:
    Add a poll

3. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    yeah i dont really like this

AmbassadorArt likes this.
  4. Hyco

Hyco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For warriors this is a really huge problem (especially for melee builds like apoc etc) and needs to get changed.

5. AmbassadorArt

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah especially melee classes like warrior, but all classes suffer from this teleport bullbull, even Archers. They may have mobs pinned against a wall to Arrow Storm em to death, only for them to TP midway through the spell and get replaced by like, an Honor Guard or Barbarian which proceeds to screw over that person unexpectedly.

EjGamerFTW_ likes this.
  6. AmbassadorArt

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not gonna let this thread die off, so BUMP!

Also in other news, I've been setting up recording equipment for videos, andi might just make a recording of this to show ppl who don't know what im talking about/dont see a problem with this just how utterly annoying this badly coded mob warping really is. Be on the lookout for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.