1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Major Id Fitting To Shaman

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by alproy, Aug 25, 2020.

?

Which Major IDs would you like to have in game?

1. None (explain if ya choose it)

2. Multishot

3. Focused beam

4. Strong roots

5. Dense Totem

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alproy

alproy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ill do it straight forward:

Warrior got its Taunt major ID, Assassin got Roving Assassin and Transcendence, mage got Entropy, Archer got Hawkeye. But shaman got no unique to its class major ID.

Ever since major ID came to wynn... its bothering me (also because shaman is my favorite class), why all classes got at least one major ID dedicated to its spells while shaman got none?

Anyways, here's few of my ideas

+Multishot : Shaman melee will now shoot 5 beams, each one doing 1/4 of showed damage stats of the relik
    this would increase the reward of shamans getting close to get full melee damage.

+Focused Beam : Shaman melee beam would now be a singular beam that does 5/6 Damage of damage stats, but beam would get more range (like extra 33%-66%). also i think the Armor/relik that have this ID would give like +10-35% melee damage and -1 tier attack speed (just feels right to me)

+Strong Roots : for the price of uproot no longer reseting timer of totems, uproot will now stun for 1 second longer and deal more damage

+ Dense Totem : Less range to totem range and aura, but Damage would greatly increase for both, as well of that, moving the totem with uproot would trigger again the totem to smash (less heal too maybe?)
    It's the ultimate glass cannon!

2. alproy

Minecraft:
    just wondering who didn't like those idea's and didn't even explained....

3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Editing the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Click the "x votes"

4. anonymousness

anonymousness Skilled Adventurer

Multishot seems kind of op, especially considering that shamans can get huge melee damage if all 3 beams hit, not to mention the totem bonus, so buffing the max damage further doesn't make sense. Maybe make it 1/5 of the damage, or do something more continuous like a wave whose damage depends on its area of effect (I saw that suggestion on another thread)?
    Focused beam is an interesting idea, but imo it doesn't really fit with shaman's crowd control theme. There should be some way to make it more aoe, maybe the beam could suck in nearby mobs and deal massive kb that way (idk if that's too op, but it would be interesting on something like aftershock). Can't say I'm much of a fan of that idea though.
    I like the strong roots idea, and it seems like something that would go well with aftershock, since it looks like a weapon that was designed to knock mobs around (with the super slow attack speed and -4th spell cost). The only criticism I have with that is that uproot isn't a damage spell, so increasing its damage doesn't make sense to me.
    Dense totem is probably my favorite out of the entire list, and I can totally see a fabled or mythic weapon (maybe hadal?) using that id (too bad collapse and singularity are already taken, those would have been good names). "Dense totem" seems a bit too self-explanatory as a name though, maybe something like "dense" or "density?"

Overall, although the first two ideas don't seem completely thought out, the other two ideas are really good imo and look like they would add a unique combat style to certain weapons; I can especially see dense totem being added to hadal, since it seems a bit underwhelming to me right now with the int requirement and -spell costs and fits pretty well with the "heavy spell" playstyle it introduces (though it might need a spell dmg nerf then). Also, if you have any numbers for the last two spells that'd be great.

5. alproy

Minecraft:

Just want to point out that shaman melee is a pain as you need to be really close to the enemy , which is hard if said enemy is ranged.

focused beam, i mean, could have bigger hitbox or smth

Strong roots, ill say about x1.5 the damage with less kb, i just sometimes want it to just stun, not play with the enemy. or, it could weaken the enemy for the duration ice snake slowes (not freeze completely) by.... like 15%?

also im so thankfull someone actually made a serious respond

6. Jirayut

Jirayut strati masterrace VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Switch teleport... switch shaman with totem
    Oh and I have suggested major ID which replaced haul to just teleports you to totem before I think... wasn’t in game tho

Qzphs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.