1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Classes, Province, And Weapons

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Exalted_, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DappyKape

DappyKape DerpyKape HERO

Minecraft:
    Assassin + Axe is not assassin anymore, its an ogre/troll/gert/green-skinned barbarians
    Archer already have a "throwing knife ability". The clone class hunter already shoots these dagger things with their bow....

Assassins are already using swords, so like if warrior use swords, they are like assassin but with better defense. Give each class unique weapon types and that each class cannot use another class weapontype

yellowscreen likes this.
  2. Exalted_

Exalted_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Bruh Dappy, assassins dont use swords swords are longer.... -_- They use daggers IT LITERALLY SAYS IT IN THE NAME "unidentified dagger"Second since when does archer have a throwing knife wtf... and i was talking about a small axe not those huge axes... Who would throw a friking battle axe everywhere

3. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    Please give me feedback. CT?

4. SirOMGitsYOU

SirOMGitsYOU Newbie Adventurer

this sounds like a brillaint idea.

5. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    btw dappykape i get what you are saying but thatsnjuzt a skin... its not a throwing knife.. hes shooting a sword

6. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ...has anyone ever told you you don't need to bump every 10 minutes, and that you can delete the older bumps so that when one scrolls trough the messages, it's not something like

*BUMP*
    *BUMP*
    *BUMP*
    *BUMP*
    Actual message
    *BUMP*
    *BUMP*
    *BUMP*
    *BUMP*

Also, the classes already have different weapons. Except mage. (Talking about the skins)
    Mage has wands (If they were to use a book, why can't they just memorize what's in the book and cast with empty hands?)
    Warrior has spears, hammers and scytches
    Assassin has swords, daggers, POWER FISTs and fiery dagger torch things
    Archer has bows and crossbows.

7. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    Bruh... those are just skins and I didnt bump every 10 min actually every 1-2 hours lol. Honestly the reason they added those different skins was for variation... Just because one bow looks like a crossbow doesnt mean its a cross bow. I mean what would you do for a earth bow? Seriously I dont think people understand the reason of the skins... If it were a crossbow it would be called an Unidentified Crossbow

8. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    bump x10 . .

9. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    Bumperinoo

10. Linwood Welheart

Linwood Welheart RPGing Teenager.

I think warrior would be more fit to wields throwing axes. They would be more of a berserker/barbarian, and may en have some different spells.

11. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    I meant that the assassin would have small hatchet axes very small axes, not huge battleaxes

12. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hunter
    HUNTER
    H U N T E R

triggered

T-Flex likes this.
  13. DappyKape

DappyKape DerpyKape HERO

Minecraft:
    yeah but some daggers look like swords, have you seen one ingame, the slider literally looks like a sword.

If you meant small axe, at least make an effort to put it in ur thread, it just says axe in ur thread currently.
    It would make more sense that assassin would throw shurikens than axes, which is related to barbaric things.

Throwing knife - if its "similar to the bow", whats the point... theres no major difference except doing melee damage. That would make a skin variant. Maybe you can make throwing knife have special effects such as stun,burn, hypnothize...

devs are busy with dern+fruma, given that making a province is a LOT of work. sounds impractical for a new province sorri

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  14. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I forgot. Gomen Senpai ;-;

15. Exalted_

Minecraft:

Alright Ill make some changes... Thanks

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    DappyKape likes this.
  16. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    1. It has been mentioned in the lore that there are 3 provinces (4, if you count Dern)
    2. Wait, you want to make the levelcap 60 bigger? What? Gavel, probably the biggest update yet, only made it 25 levels higher!
    3. Don’t suggest provinces. Just don’t. The biggest suggestion to be implemented (not Corkus, it became a meme and was added due to that) is probably the better quest book. Not only that, but making a province takes so much work, you can’t just press a button and add it, not to mention how much lore has to be rewritten... also, all the lore has pretty much alredy been written.

DappyKape likes this.
  17. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    I realize that adding a province would take alot of work... just something that would help the higher lvl players have something to do

18. Exalted_

Minecraft:
    bumperiniooo

19. sinnochi

sinnochi Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Although I absolutely LOVE the idea of a magic crystal province, it would probably be a TON of work for the Build Crew etc. etc. I love the ideas though, not sure about the classes

20. tecnojet

tecnojet Lazy sheet VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean there are some salvageable points and ideas here, However, I wouldn't want this added.

Too much work for the content teams and probably not enough payoff for the players

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.