1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Class - Elementalist

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Candras, Jun 24, 2020.

?

Yes or No ingame?

1. Definitely

2.7%
  2. Yes but with changes

2.7%
  3. Ok/Meh

29.7%
  4. No

18.9%
  5. Definitely not

43.2%
  6. Idk

2.7%
  1. Wynnonymous

Wynnonymous 1% Atlas > 0% Atlas > Perfect Atlas

Minecraft:
    !!

wait now im confused are you saying i was being harsh or not?

if you are then you must have misunderstood what i said
    or maybe i just phrased it badly

well what i mean is that i didnt mean to be mean in anyway in my post... as i stated MULTIPLE times throughout it so uh
    whydya quote me?
    tell me if im being stupid its late im tired this might not make sense

2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Free help with nearly everything! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The idea looks very good, even though the "multielement" class isn't original. Very well detailed. I think there should be different damages on spells based on your element.
    Also add "base stats" like on current class selection screen. What is their base damage? Defense?

To be honest, I don't think this is the best addition to the game. Right now (if I understood correctly) the element you focus on changes only the type of damage you do, which I think is a bit of wasted potential.
    It sounds better than "stop creating class ideas, they won't be implemented because shaman was introduced in the last update".

I think we both might misunderstood and phrased badly.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  3. Wynnonymous

Wynnonymous 1% Atlas > 0% Atlas > Perfect Atlas

Minecraft:
    ah. well now at least i now where youre coming from.
    though... im not sure if you read my first comment all the way through, as i did say:

and

which is pretty much what you suggested for me to say being:

also, this whole section (pretty much) was me telling them how they could improve the idea, what they did wrong and what they did well

i think we can agree on that
    (though uh please read my comments fully if yer gonna jump on me like that)

Also sorry if i sounded aggresive, i really dont mean it at all. Like i said its late where i live so please forgive me if i sound rude.

4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Free help with nearly everything! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not exactly rude, just a bit long and complicated for me.

I am glad we solved it out.

Wynnonymous likes this.
  5. MegaTheMuffin

MegaTheMuffin Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A good idea in general, but the second spell must be a movement spell according to the Wynncraft formula (yes I made that up). If the spells are all based on elements, I'd think a good set would be:
    1. Fireball (fire; self explnatory) -> Increased fire damage and range -> Shoots 3 fireballs
    2. Dash (thunder/lightning; movement spell) -> Increased range, speed boost at the end -> Lightning bolt strike at the end
    3. Earth spikes (earth; sorta like uppercut for warrior) -> Increase range and knockback -> Will create a water jet that does huge KB when casted into the air
    4. Whirlwind (air; basically a tornado thing that forms around you and knocks back targets) -> Longer range and increased air damage for 5 seconds -> Will create strong gust of wind when ended, does ~15 blocks of KB