1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Design Mythic Intergration System

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ktend, Feb 18, 2019.

Tags:
?

Yep?

1. Yep

25.0%
  2. Yep, but less Yep

25.0%
  3. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktend

Ktend What..... WHAT THE FU-

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Remember mama zomble? Welp, Its gotten easier to find and takes the white wales out of Wynn. Or is it? You know Mythics? of course you do. Welp what if we mashed them.. So heres what I suggest.
    Add Mama Zomble type monsters THAT ARE VERY VERY RARE! so its not like WHY DOES A ROBOT HAVE A FUCKING LAMENT?
    SO these mobs are based off of there Lore so it makes more sense. ps all mobs are level 150 and hard AS FUCK! and The attacks can be whatever the CT want.
    Lament: Kracken - He took the lament from the sunken Sarnfic and went to Lake Gylia somehow...
    Alaktraz: Gavelian Guard - Spawns infront of the Forbidden prison do I need to say the lore?
    Cataclysm: Nether God - Ill let you guess where hes from...
    Singularity, Callapse , Freedom, Nullification and Pure: Meteor Parasite - Now these are on the meteors and give A random Mythic
    Nirvana: Bantisu Traitor - Stole Nirvana so if its already gone who's gonna ask? Near Bantisu Temple
    Inferno, Apoc and Ignis: Garaheth - Follower After killing Garaheth some Doguns are angry at you.
    Weathered and Warchief: Wind Golem - Who said all of the Time valley machines broke?
    Grimtrap: Flesh Monster - after the caritat mansion went dark all the flesh was left alive left and they sowed them selves back together
    Archangel: Angel Goddess - After serving Salted all these years she got this gift, If you defeat her Salted may see you as the protector of the Sky Islands.
    Btw Arch is lvl 100 now
    Gaurdian: Loving Spirit - Now this is different! After defeating her she will say "You are powerful.. Let me make that power greater Take thins and I will be with you always"
    Idol: Drowned Mage - After his ship sank he had enough time to use one more spell A curse of Another Life but It was a curse, He can no longer breathe His lungs are filled with water End his misery.
    Seavale reef
    Hero: Great Hero - although Hero comes to those who need this "Hero" used a spell End this coward
    Thundra crack: Corrupted Thundra Mage - He can no longer be saved Realm Of Light
    Az: Forgery Monster - Where do u think those Runes go to? Under the Forgery
    Divser: Thunder Spirit - Now this guys the fastest fucking guy ever Cinfras
    Gandmother, Gaia: Shaman Hoarder - Greedy at heart and will never change, Dernel Jungle
    Fatal: Giant Sand Scarab - Wait whys that scarab so huge? and whats with the Lightning Near Sand Swept Tomb
    Monster: Lizard Power Mage - Wait thats not from down there. Near Elkrun
    Warp: Teleporting Rift - Huh I swear I saw something. Near Relos
    Discoverer: Glimmering Crab - And I thought Pirates where scummy... Pirate bay
    Boeal, Spring : Twain Mansion Reject - What a coward Twain Mansion
    Stabons: Orc Master -Hmm Who's this? Llevigar Plains
    Slayer: Master Kander Trader - what a Awful Human being... Kander forest
    Stratformis: Elven Traitor - AN elf and Why is he not in Aldeori?Aldeori Outside
    If you have criticism Be sure to check if its not a KYS comment

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. TsuB0Y

TsuB0Y A H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y SHORTENED HERO

Minecraft:
    KYS jk

But no, bad idea tor limit mythic to specific mobs, because it makkes it so the only way to get them is camping in areas to encounter this mobs. Not only the favt you can encounter a level 150 out of the blue in a level 60 to 70 level is ridiculous because you could just get one shotted for being near it.

Yep but there is no yep abd its no

3. Ktend

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I get the one shoted
    but there so rare it will barely happen

4. xSuper_Jx

xSuper_Jx IM | 52 Mythics Found Item Team HERO

Minecraft:
    Perfect, so now I can go grind the same mob over and over again to farm the mythic thats worth the most

5. Ktend

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Spawn rate is higher than the old Mama Zomble it’s very rare

6. lego_man724

lego_man724 An evolved jungle slime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You didn't put in Stratiformis. Further having guaranteed drop rates would take away lots of the random mythics charm. Currently everyone high enough level can find a mythic, with that system only those with the best builds (so the most money) will be able to kill the mobs to get mythics. Also random curious lower levels will get wrecked by this mob... A level 150 mob near Elkurn, it could even grind a lower lv killing them instantly when they respawn. It is a cool idea but all in all I like the current system better.

7. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't think a lv. 150 mob would go well in a lv. 15-16 area, and where else would a time valley themed mob spawn?

8. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    exactly so we wait 10 hours for it to spawn instead of looting for it

perfect solution cause u know

going afk is better than grinding

TsuB0Y likes this.
  9. TsuB0Y

Minecraft:
    Don’t forget if you afk and it spawns next to you, say good bye to your items!

xSuper_Jx likes this.
  10. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    and too the mythic you just missed out on

11. Ktend

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    See that's why you also cant AFK.
    I forgot thank an d in the middle of sleep I woke up and realised FRICK!
    Yes but it would be slow and Its attacks would do less damage than the others.
    Although Grind is ok but Its dosen't fit the Lore Which breaks all Immersion.
    I get where you thinking but a normal player with a brain would be like NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE and walk away and come back when its despawned

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  12. lego_man724

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A normal player would go and investigate. So the time valley mythics would be easier to get then others?

Furthermore the mobs would have to be ranged unless you want archers and mages to just grind them. Which would then make it really easy for them to wreck unsuspecting lower lv players.

13. Ktend

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would not like that Although It would be hard for it not killing low leveled Players without it being to easy. But I have a solution what if its has the Warrior ranged ability which is magnified but takes along time to charge. It also has Higher HP than the others

14. lego_man724

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That wouldn't really change much, you can easily dodge a war scream.

Also Nesaak forest is a clearly different area from the Detlas/Ragni plains while this would not be the case in other areas.

15. TsuB0Y

Minecraft:
    What lore?

16. Ktend

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Lore in the Mythic description.

17. xYLukas

xYLukas Combat Logged HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love the idea with the mythic-dropping mobs
    :)

18. seeksery

seeksery Wybel Photographer HERO CMD

Minecraft:
    To preserve balance, maybe you should make it, as opposed to a specific mob dropping a given mythic, a certain mob has a higher chance of dropping a mythic item (after all, if a Kracken can take an item, any mob theoretically can). For example, all mobs that can already drop Warp can still do so, but Representative Ernold has a slightly higher chance of doing so.
    Also, to my knowledge, Warp is currently in the possession of either Gawrick or Representative Ernold.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  19. cars3n

cars3n Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    also with boss mobs of multiple players attack them and they have a guaranteed drop they drop multiple of said drop, so a group of 3 taking down a mythic mob get 3 Mythics

Sounds balanced

YoshisWorld likes this.
  20. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    would be ok with rares or legendarys (untradebles)
    copy the relic guardians and add dmg and hp to them and change the droptype

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.