1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Mythic Accessories (repost) (mythic Necklace Added)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by McDerp123, Apr 16, 2018.

?

Yer (As usual, you guys are gonna choose the 2nd or 3rd one without replying)

1. All of em are gr8! (+How many I currently created ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

21.4%
  2. All of em are bad (Reply why)

64.3%
  3. Bits more of buffs and nerfs and its all good (Reply which and why)

14.3%
  4. Belligerence looks buff (+1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Monsoon looks stormy (+1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gyve looks hot (+1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Quantum looks shocking (+1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McDerp123

McDerp123 I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) people VIP

Minecraft:
    So far, as I've seen, people see mythic accessories to be rather... Meh a joke or something impossible to be added in game, when in fact this can open up alot of lore and build potentials, as I've taken feedback, so far due to good circumstances, I wanna share my ideas to the forums...​

I'll present them as if its ingame, i'll be explaining its playstyle aswell

REMINDER
    All of the stats presented in these items are bases, also all of them are concepts made for fun,
    now first of we have:

Mythic Rings
    Belligerence

upload_2018-4-17_22-10-40.png

Now first of all, this ring heavily focuses more on being aggressive through combat, whether you will find a solution or not to countering the health regen, you'll be stuck in a somewhat situation where you'll be trying to attack mobs constantly due to the lifesteal which encourages you to attack more.
    Although this ring may look glass, you may notice somewhat of a heavy damage focused to it, with a maximum of 18% earth damage, you'd say true its good.

Monsoon

upload_2018-4-16_17-1-41.png

Conjured with power within caused by a heavy storm which is also known as the two trades of the northeast and southeast monsoon, this ring mainly focuses on giving you mana advantages by giving you more intel than an average ring, along with that is 12% spell damage as maximum damage...
    Why i think this would fit as a mythic is that its intel makes a huge opening for mana builds, although at first you may think its weak, look closely and the mystical properties of the storm are within...

Mythic Bracelets
    Gyve

upload_2018-4-16_16-52-26.png

So far, the feedback I got from this brace is 90% positive, now, for its playstyle i've decided to make it multiple fire builds,
    Created to be both damage-y and tanky, although as any other shackles, this will cause you slow movement in exchange, although more, "Tanky" aswell as giving it 30% melee damage as its maximum ID, aswell as adding explosion may as I said earlier with monsoon, similarly would create openings for gh these shackles looks heavy, in reality, pride and confidence like what this so called "Dragon of the North" felt will help you carry these easily...

Mythic Necklaces
    Quantum
    upload_2018-4-17_13-2-37.png

Made by a Corkian scientist whom was obsessed with time itself after a travel through the door of time, after years of research he has finally come up to a conclusion on how to manipulate time itself! Throughout his travels between time, he learned alot about the history of Wynn and the whole country itself (Meaning including all of the provinces!), thus explaining the "XP Bonus", I made this necklace as a utility for levelling aswell as making it low levelled but, in return requires 75 dexterity, implying you have to power the clock with electromagic, this thunderbase necklace or so i call it a "Clock with a string" also grants you extreme damage, extra dexterity and regenerative properties for manipulating youth...

Now thats about it fellas, gimme feedback whether one item requires nerfing or buffing, also has to have a reason to why, now I know i'll probably get like alot of negative feedback, and as I said earlier,
    I just made these for fun as concepts

Thanks for reading!

Changelog
    Belligerence: 26% Earth damage -> 21% Earth damage (Max)
    Added -20% Health Regen
    Removed Strength Bonus
    Changed Lore

Gyve: Changed Lore

Quantum: Added,
    Fixed Health
    Changed Dex requirement from 100 -> 75

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. HowToZombie

HowToZombie gone HERO

Minecraft:
    While these look like cool items, in my opinion the whole idea behind mythic accessories is shaky. They have to be weaker than other mythics because they're accessories, but then you run into the problem of your first mythic being a ring. Sure, this is already a problem with most of the mythic boots, but this would make that even worse.

tl;dr: no

StoopidDog, T-Flex and McDerp123 like this.
  3. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    Well, as i've explained before, I'm trying to make them atleast impactful enough to be useful in abunch of scenarios making them worth it, sure it may sound like a bad idea due to the fact of a mythic's rarity, but another solution to this, which i've already stated before the repost is making it a little bit more common than average mythics, sure it would affect mythic rarity but this is an accessory, not an armor or weapon

Although yea, i'm trying to make em work -3-

Anthony Fantano likes this.
  4. WispyCream

WispyCream Been here for 4 years VIP

Minecraft:
    Muchwrath likes this.
  5. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    This is why I should unfriend you >:L

6. Muchwrath

Muchwrath Wynncraft Music Enthusiast VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They all just replace an accessory in another build. Make ones that will inspire new types of builds, not give water slap a slightly better ring to use.

7. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    @500miles why :thonk

First of all, they are defo not replacements, well, i agree if it was belligerence, second,

Monsoon is mainly used as a support for like air builds that lacks mana usage, somehow this can somewhat be also useful for like monster or whatever item that you require spell on that you struggle with on builds...
    For short, Monsoon is situational, its mainly for mana usage traction,

Gyve has a cost, you can be much more slower in using it vs like Diamond Solar, plus Gyve is mainly for melee stuff, sure it lacks character but its useful in some occassions, also situational somehow, also helps support like fire weapons below legendary tier...

Quantum is mainly a utensil and a support for thunder builds, its character lies on its thunder damage and mainly its health regen as i mentioned,
    quantum can help balance out thunder builds that are similarly glassy in a way,

anyways, another thing that you're forgetting is they're mythics, they specialize on their own characters that as you said opens up on builds, lets recap them again in a short manner

TL:DR
    I agree if it were Belligerence,
    monsoon for example, it has an intel of 9 max, helps with mana usage usually you'd prefer dia hydro for water builds instead of this, gyve is for melee balancing for fire builds, you would probs rather prefer knucklebones, quantum is a great support and opens up for more thunder builds due to health regen...

Muchwrath likes this.
  8. 500miles

500miles                                                 

Minecraft:
    ill be depressed to find a belligerence....

Aquila likes this.
  9. simplyinfinity_

simplyinfinity_ Air Demoness Simply, SDU Owner VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But LI accessories...

10. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    Because 18% earth damage isnt enough to kill Cybel apparently

11. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    added changelogs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    hesos bumparinos

13. Magnificent

Magnificent leave me alone and let me end this game mom

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    six. fucking. percent
    otherwise really underpowered, and if it is about time, why isn't there any debuffs

14. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    Health debuff,

Thunder part doesnt matter eitherwise its overpowered, 8% max is already enough to add like around 600-1k damage, how is it underpowered,

Health Regen, fundamentally helps with thunder builds, buffing it would make it too much overpowered, sure i know its random rerolls but is it that even hard to recieve 8% thunder damage? Atleast

15. McDerp123

Minecraft:
    @Azura why dangit, why doesnt anyone wanna reply

16. McDerp123

Minecraft:
  17. Magnificent

Magnificent leave me alone and let me end this game mom

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    its rare enough to get decent rolls on mythics, added to finding them, added to ppl actually grinding in this range, added to having to be very good to be usable; pretty rare

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.