1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics More Spells

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Slaepy bear, May 3, 2021.

?

Yes?

1. Yes (I'm Cool)

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Maybe (Am Cool)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. No (Am Not Cool)

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Slaepy bear

Slaepy bear Probably yeeting anime girls across the country

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We all know only having 4 spells is quite boring, so to combat this, maybe the devs could make 1 menu for everything (Quests, Map, Spell Chooser, ETC).
    You should be able to choose one of 3 spells for each of the 4 main ones, and maybe you could only do this in a major city? (To Be Decided)
    Please HMU on discord Slaepy#0495 if you have some ideas for spells! Proper credit will be given of course

2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Biased poll, and if you want your suggestion to be taken seriously and live up to your own standards, don't wait for other people do it for you. Also, there are many, many spell and spell tree suggestions out there, so you might want to consider supporting those with a bump and a vote, instead of creating a separate, lacking thread. Now, I don't want to discourage you from creating suggestions or posting threads, I am just trying to say that first get a few good ideas, then post, so that your suggestion is actually good. See what others have done and maybe get some inspiration, too. And again, avoid biased polls.

3. Samsam101

Samsam101 whats a classbuild im here for the lore CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First of all, biased poll. Stop making biased polls everyone, they're annoying.

Second of all, if you want to suggest something then you should actually INCLUDE the content you want to suggest and not leave it to other people

Finally, I don't like the idea of overcomplicating the combat system and adding any more spells. I'm perfectly happy with the 4 spells each class already has

MatForYoga888 and ocel0tgirl like this.