1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

More Spells

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by hannes, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:18 AM.

?

is this a good idea?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hannes

hannes Newbie Adventurer

i whant to se if it is posseble to make it so there are more spells but the way you use them is that when you lvl up you get more spells and then you can click the compass to use the spels you like for example right now the mage has the healing spell as the first but when you reach a sertain lvl you get a new spell that you can replace the old one with. i don't know if this is poseble but it whould be an awsome feature and it whould make the caracter feal more like a personal thing.

2. Lemon Noire

Lemon Noire God has forsaken me VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Truly the pinnacle of suggestions

In all seriousness. You need to add detail. what would those spells be?, how would you swap them etc. The more detail your suggestion has, the better.

Twilo101 likes this.
  3. Vaward

Vaward First 100% Discoveries as of 12/19/17 22:42 HERO

Minecraft:
    Not sure why anyone would think this is a bad idea and vote "No" on the poll. Obviously the suggestion is not the greatest in detail but who wouldn't want more spells?

4. hannes

hannes Newbie Adventurer

i tryed to explane as good as i chould but i don't realy know what new spells. but i said that you click whit the compass and click on a new icon (maby a book or a paper)
    and in there you can click and choose the spells you whant

5. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I always thought it would be a better idea to add more upgrades to spells instead of more spells in general, because it caps so early, but with some work this could become a pretty good suggestion

6. Selvut283

Selvut283 Starting to get better sleep Staff Member Moderator ♪ Music Item Team HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cause I feel like creating too many more spells for players will overcomplicate things. The four-spell design is nice and clean and gives each class a lot of character, so I don't think there needs to be more than four spells.

But of course, that's just my opinion.

7. flip

flip i steal memez :3 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The detail in this is just.. whai...

When making a suggestion, if you want it to receive positive feedback think about it rather than just making it up as you go along. For example, this has already been suggested, so you should always research before suggesting incase it is either A: already in game or B: has been suggested before. Secondly, make a rough draft of your suggestion, be it on Word or Notepad etc. Take your time when making a suggestion to make sure there aren't any grammatical or spelling errors. Make sure you add in a lot of detail as this' will give the reader a better understanding of the suggestion.

As for the suggestion itself, I like the idea, but like weapons, people will complain about this spell being too weak or this spell being too op. While I'm not saying this doesn't happen present time, infact it does happen with the heal spell on mage being too op (mage is for bad players), if more spells are introduced it would be chaotic, almost like Overwatch players rallying for this hero to be nerfed.

8. tigersrule12

tigersrule12 7 Mythics Found | Buff Lament

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    and i think im bad at spelling...

srs tho, more spells would overcomplicate things as Selvut said, and add more detail plz.

also why is the poll multi choice

9. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would like to point out that this suggestion technically already exists.
    When you level up (at level 11,21, and 31) you gain new spells which you can use. For Mage, they are (in order) Teleport, Meteor, and Ice Snake.

Btw you should add more detail to this suggestion.

10. hannes

hannes Newbie Adventurer

ok, i'll think about what you all said Thanks. I was just checking if this was posseble but a lot of people don't whant this to be a feature

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 6:12 PM
  11. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its not that we don’t want more spells, it’s that your suggestion lacks detail. ‘More spells’ has been suggested countless times, but only a few are well-designed and have everything thought out.

ThomAnn100 and Druser like this.
  12. ItsFreakinHarry

ItsFreakinHarry Lonely Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't think we need MORE spells, the simple 3 button spell casting is great for Wynn, but I do think we need more customization with those spells. The spells you gain are decent, but the rigidness of their behavior is a bit boring for me, so usually I like to think of ways to change them around to make them more interesting.

Feel free to check out other threads for inspiration man, some people on the forums make incredible suggestions and building on theirs is never a bad idea (unless you just blatantly copy it, then it isn't ok.)

13. Wynnooblet

Wynnooblet its garfield smoking a blunt

Minecraft:
    I votd no becuse i think this ideeuh is bad! Whie wood wee want mor spel wehn we hav lot of spel riht now!?1??! I votd no!

14. ItsFreakinHarry

Minecraft:
    Not too sure what you're trying to say but ok

15. Wynnooblet

Wynnooblet its garfield smoking a blunt

Minecraft:
    Just joking about the horrendous spelling used in this suggestion

ThomAnn100 likes this.
  16. ItsFreakinHarry

Minecraft:
    o yikes

I usually don't care for spelling unless it's impossible to read and understand, but I see what you mean

17. TheStormLizard

TheStormLizard Zane VIP+

Minecraft:
    Selvut, just make it so u can cast spells using a menu that opens up in middle of battle so that you die all the time

ThomAnn100 and A Human like this.
  18. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Proud Attack Speed Tier Abuser HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's not enough mouse click combinations for over 4 lmao

19. ItsFreakinHarry

Minecraft:
    Could always make it like "R-L-L-R" and basically add another button, but that isnt really the best idea bc the muscle memory of spells would get thrown off for a while, also making it take longer for spell casting in the first place

20. Allankap5

Allankap5 Oddly obsessed with Minecraft and Lady Gaga

Pretty much.