1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

More Mounts Suggestion.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Daisukekage, May 5, 2020.

?

Would you like such feature in wynncraft?

1. Yup!

2. Nah, it sucks...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daisukekage

Daisukekage Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My suggestion is adding new types of mounts to wynncraft. It's mostly supposed to be a cosmetic feature, but i know a lot of players quickly get bored of horses, even though you can still get the two available cloaks for them. I'm not talking about adding cars or motorcycles of course.
    A couple of my ideas for new mounts are:

-Wyverns (they's be pretty small and would only levitate over the ground, not fly so as not to break the game)
    -Wargs (just big wolves)
    -Bears
    -Tigers
    -Unicorns
    -Griffins (Same as wyverns)
    -Lions
    -Land dragons (similar to the guards at Lutho, just rideable and with a more dragon looking head ofc)
    -Serpents

All of these would be around the normal horse size, you could get each one from various "Beast masters" in some towns around the map. The beast master in Almuj could sell lions, a Rodroc beast master could sell wyverns, Aldorei beast master could sell Unicorns, Eltom could sell Griffins etc. As I said, it would be a cosmetic feature only so It wouldn't break the game in any way. It's also a great opportunity to implement new quests to the game, like "obtain a wyvern egg" or "get the needed ingredients to tame a Unicorn". Each of those new mounts would also have different tiers which would be obtainable the same way as the current horses.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, I hope it will be considered!

Emogla3, Saint_Purple and StormKing3 like this.
  2. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imagine riding a LOTR Warg or Bear in Wynncraft, that would be the coolest thing ever, I don't think they'll add it but it's nice to dream

Daisukekage likes this.
  3. SLScool

SLScool Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Would a player be able to upgrade these mounts, like horses? Or would they be a bit different?

4. Daisukekage

Daisukekage Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    They would work exactly the same way as horses. The only difference would be the appearance and way of obtaining. The goal of this whole idea is to add more variation. It would be much cooler to pass by players with different cratures other than just horses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.