1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World More In-game Events

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by LemonSolar, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonSolar

LemonSolar Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    wonder that some in-game events/entertaining facilities,such as parkours,mazes,pvp touraments... etc, or even a mob like "world boss" can be held/built in server, as the channels/means for players interact is not enough(in my own opinion).
    (in fact wynncraft is really a fantastic mmorpg server... but, just but, it lacks of a little players interaction, for example, we can find all the loactions / information on the map / wiki, i agree that all of these are convenient... but this is a "server", in "multiplayer" mode, yes , multiplayer! That's why I think players interaction is important)

2. Bowajility

Bowajility Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Though I agree, the main point of the suggestions is to give a detailed idea, not just a "add backpacks" sort of thing. If you have something more detailed, I think we would love to hear it!

LemonSolar and StormKing3 like this.
  3. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Yeah I agree definitely would like to see more info, although I too like the suggestion of some more player interaction-based activities! Maybe you could do a post about them if you have any ideas, I've seen your stuff before and tis good

Nice idea! I'm surprised I haven't seen more posts like these

LemonSolar likes this.
  4. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy VIP+

Minecraft:
    Damn now that I think about it...
    WHERE ARE THE WORLD BOSSES
    Oops double quoted

LemonSolar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.