1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Major Id Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Ingo, Dec 15, 2019.

?

Would you like to have this major ID?

1. Yes, would be nice to have a tank healer that deals no damage, but can be used as a shield.

80.0%
  2. No, seems kinda overpowered.

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ingo

Ingo [105*/Ma|105/Sh|104/As|103*/Wa] HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here I'll post all major IDs that come to my mind.
    1.) A major ID for "King of Hearts" (rare wand) that changes the heal spell: Instead of 3 pulses that heal
    20% - 5% - 5% only one pulse that heals 35%

When I got more ideas I'll update this.

2. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    What about a major ID that only heals one time 20% or 25%

Edit: Just noticed that he suggested the same thing.... since it’s 12%-6%-6% now, I’d say make it 24%

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    H0Y and Turbostratus like this.
  3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    See, I'd go further, something like 50%, but only to others (a normal amount to yourself). That would make it a valuable item in a team, but wouldn't be something you could just slap on a mage to make yourself invincible. The only issue is two mages with it would be pretty strong, but two mages healing each other is already pretty powerful. This would just decrease the number of times someone has to heal me because I thought I could facetank Cybel as archer.

It might be better to also have it also have +heal cost as an id, to balance that.

brokenmotor and Mistrise Mystic like this.
  4. Red-Eyed Knight

Red-Eyed Knight Evil goat reverend HERO

Minecraft:
    Idea for a new bow (no clue if it's any good): a fire bow with slow attack speed and high spell cost, but the Major ID makes the arrows explode and the player is launched backwards opposite of where they fired. In other words a r o c k e t l a u n c h e r

5. Sciency

Sciency Sciency

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bomb arrow:
    [​IMG]

6. Zerckon

Zerckon Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    How about a major ID that makes warrior's charge attract the ennemy instead of rushing toward them ?

Epicness937 likes this.
  7. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I can finally get revenge on all those pull spell jerks? Count me in.

8. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    I'd like to see something like a pair of boots with a major ID which grants the user a speed boost for 2-3 seconds every time they are hit. Or something like that. It'd be useful for slow moving warriors against those mobs that run in, hit you and run out again with insane speed

Iboju likes this.
  9. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Dogfight: gain a 30% damage boost while airborne

Strange Gravities: gain a double jump

Cyclone: Multihit now becomes a projectile that, upon hitting an enemy or the floor, casts the multihit spell ‘seeking’ AoE on that location. It would have the same area of effect that it currently does

Javelin: Warrior melee attacks now throw a ranged javelin that pierces enemies

Gravity flux: totems grant a boost to jump height

Focused flight: shifting while casting heal grants you a short period of levitation; during this time, you cannot move, but you can cast spells

Escape artist: gain a short period of invisibility after casting escape

Basically a bunch of IDs centered around airborne combat, for E-W-A and T-W-A

Theeef likes this.
  10. Iboju

Iboju absolute swag male CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    archers with escape:
    833F444F-BDD4-41E9-A1A3-B02C9CBE2CE4.jpeg

Mistrise Mystic likes this.
  11. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Warp Gate: When using teleport, mobs in a radius of you get teleported to where you would instead.
    Serpents Head: You move along with the end of your ice snake
    Meteor Shower: When using meteor, instead of 1 projectile, multiple projectiles will fall in a 10 block radius over a period of time, doing less damage per projectile.
    The Overseer: Using heal will heal everyone in your party who’s within a 50 block radius. More members = smaller heal. It will not heal you or other people with this major ID.

Arrow Rain: Using arrow storm will literally select a location in which arrows will rain down on over the next few seconds.
    Gale’s Storm: Using escape pulls all mobs in a radius towards you.
    Homing Missile: Arrow bomb will move much slower but will home towards enemies. Up to 3 missiles can be out at once. If they don’t hit a target in x seconds, they disappear.
    True Shield: Arrow shield will only protect you from things in front of you, but has more charges and protects from all entities (projectiles too), not just mobs.

Epicness937 likes this.
  12. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Warrior: Adrenaline - War Scream no longer gives a strength and defence boost, but instead increases speed and jump height
    Archer: Grookflight - Escape can now be used while airborne, though each successive Escape lowers the height by half.
    Mage: Antivirus - The pulses from heal now chain together, each person healed releasing a pulse that heals nearby allies that were not healed in the initial pulse - these also release a healing pulse.
    Assassin: Cloak of Shadows - Vanish now lasts three times longer, but no longer gives a damage boost.
    Shaman: Wormhole - Haul now teleports you directly to the location of your totem. Any mobs you teleport through are thrown into the air for 100% damage and slowed down by 60% for 3 seconds.

Helmet: Bullseye - Attacking a single mob repeatedly increases damage by 2.5% per hit up to 25%. Boost resets if a different target is attacked.
    Chestplate: Aegis - If a hit would normally kill you, instead set health to 1 (60 Sec cooldown).
    Leggings: Hotshot - Fire and Lava no longer deal damage to you. Fire stays on you for 50% longer. While on fire, passively deal 50% fire damage to mobs near to you.
    Boots: Cowardice - While out of battle (don't attack mobs or take damage for 5 seconds), gain a 50% speed boost.
    Boots: Inertia - Fall damage is transferred to nearby players and mobs. If there are no mobs around, or a mobs health is lower than the fall damage taken, damage is applied normally (the mob will be killed, and overflow damage will be applied). Fall damage taken is multiplied by 4.

Ring: Ultra Greed - When a mob drops an item, there is a 50% chance it will be duplicated. Reduces the rate that mobs drop items by half.
    Bracelet: Inversion - All negative stats become positive. All positive stats become negative. (e.g. -10% walk speed and +5% earth damage would become +10% walk speed and -5% earth damage)
    Necklace: Purity - You can no longer be debuffed.

(Spear/Dagger): Mastery - While above 95% health, your weapon fires a fast projectile in front of you for 50% damage whenever it is swung.
    (Bow/Wand): Mastery - While above 95% health, you fire two extra shots either side of your shot for 25% damage each.
    (Relik): Mastery - While above 95% health, you deal 33% more damage and your shots travel 25% faster.
    Weapon: Necromancy - Mobs you kill have a 10% chance to reincarnate as ally mobs that die after 60 seconds (or until they are killed).

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Theeef likes this.
  13. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whirlpool, Uppercut becomes a multihit vortex (and possibly launches enemies away afterwards.)

Fight or Flight: When below 20% hp gain a speed and damage boost

Morphed aura: For every 1000hp below max gain +3 in every sp stacks up to ten times (for full morph set)

Clearwater: Spells can be cast a third time before mana cost increases

(idk name) at max health get a projectile like the mastersword in zelda

Make a new item with no raw melee boosts and like -5 tier but has a major id that when spamming melee the attack speed slowly increases.

I've suggested at another point but id like event horizon to have a chance to give off an AOE explosion instead of heal when the spell is casted.

Theeef likes this.
  14. JohnnyNubPotato

JohnnyNubPotato broke af HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Uh do i even need to say how overpowered this would make Lunar Spine, Amulet of Rejuvenation and Statue?

Druser likes this.
  15. Kiocifer

Kiocifer Creator of salteďpog3 and other monstrosities Modeler ✎ Artist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm yes lemme just use King of hearts to delete everything in existance

JohnnyNubPotato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.