1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Major Id Ideas For The Shaman Class (and A Few Misc Ones)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by KeanuReee, Jan 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeanuReee

KeanuReee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Disable: Aura now cancels the spells that mobs are about to cast if it hits them.

Protective Spirits: Totem will appear right next to you if your health drops below 20%.

Spirit Calling: Mobs killed by your totem drops spirit shards that the Shaman can pick up. Each spirit shard heals the player by 2% of his max hp. Totem loses it's hp regen ability.

Sacrificial Offering: Standing inside the Totem's radius prevents the timer from going down. Player loses 4% of his max hp per second while inside of Totem's radius.

(Miscellanious ones)

Matching set: Grants a +1 set bonus to all set items worn by the player.

Care Package: Dying drops a loot chest your spot of death that contains all the items you lost. The chest can be looted by any player and despawns after 5 minutes.

Intimidate: Mobs that are 50+ levels lower than you will not attack you, but they do not drop xp or items. This Id won't work in dungeons.

CeaselessVoid and Epicness937 like this.
  2. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Disable seems absolutely broken on so many levels. Literally would trap mobs with mobility spells into your aura which already was insanely powerful in the first place.

Protective spirits also seems similarly overpowered

Spirit calling actually sounds really freaking cool and I'd love to try something with that sort of id. However I feel like the shard should instead be based on the mob's original hp or something or at least a higher % because while id would have the potencial to be insanely powerful vs multiple mobs with the new change in guild wars there wouldn't be much use of this outside of dungeons.

Sacrificial offering just seems dumb. Sorry but honestly because you can reset your totem timer there just seems to be no reason for this unless it was coded onto some weird item that nuked your 4th spell cost

Matching set seems neat...but why? is it like an accessory or something. Like the idea seems really cool and would be fun but i dont really see why

Care package sounds like a bad idea

Intimidate seems cool however most of the time at level 100 mobs 50 levels lower than you hardly do damage anyways

3. CashorCard

CashorCard Skilled Adventurer

In what situation would this even be remotely useful?

Epicness937 likes this.
  4. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine Killing the Eye and Dr. Legendary bc I’m bored lol VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no just no -_-

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  5. oinuk

oinuk c lown

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    m. this seems extremely broken at a glance, but i'm assuming that cci also makes this not work, in which case, it is still broken in some situations but not as bad against certain bosses. only way i could see this being "balanced" is if it is put on an absolutely abysmal weapon-- a KoH shaman equivalent-esque thing, where you only use it for utility
    again, pretty broken
    really cool in practice, but i feel like this is way too situational for a major id-- for bosses with no minions, or infrequent minions (guild towers, aledar/tasim 2nd form, some li bosses, etc) it would just. really hurt. but in swarms (a lot of tcc rooms, probably notg but i havent done that yet because funny level req) it would be pretty strong. really cool concept though.
    seems pretty useless. uproot reset is a thing.
    imo this is actually really cool only if it is put on an really underwhelming otherwise item, because it could allow more sets to be used, with this item effectively being a joker (could use bcata and flashfire ring set as an example, for fast-hybrid esque stuff)
    hard nope.
    seems pretty useless and the extra non-dungeon coding is just wasteful.

Dwicey likes this.
  6. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok this is actually the best out of them all imo. Shaman should have some IDs for it, but they should be defense based since its rlly weak. Also this ID should be universal for all classes. The dmg isnt the issue, its the knock back. At lvl 106 just walking around the desert doing profs becomes unbearable since you get shoved around so much. the dmg is almost non existent, its just the mobs come in waves and then shove you or get in your way for profs and it makes it much more harder than it needs to be. I think instead of ignoring you, they will just be scared of you, so they wont attack you unless u attack them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.