1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Mage Major Ids (that Aren't Entropy)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by TheEpicCajun, Mar 2, 2021.

?

Do you like these major IDs?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Yes, but I don't like all of them (explaining why would be nice)

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. No (explaining why would be nice)

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoundlessSea

BoundlessSea Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I actually really like this idea and would love to see new ways to play a class that has been the same for so long. Mage gets extremely stale very quickly and I feel like these major ids could help out the enjoyment of people playing mage. However, that being said, I also feel that for major ids such as this to exist, there would need to be some changes to mage as a whole. Mage is already the strongest class for raids and wars, and a lot of these major ids would only serve to make mage better. The meta already has a huge emphasis on a mage that can maintain very high heals, so I would really like to see a way to balance classes a bit more first before implementing major ids such as this.

2. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump ???????

3. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    mage IDs plz

4. Toaster

Toaster He/Him CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Overheal seems absolutely busted with the crazy healing you can get but I like the idea
    Photon Excitement seems amazing definitely want that
    Metamorphosis seems like a cool idea but I'm not too sure about it
    Compression is odd, I feel like there could be other major IDs that work for meteor
    Creeping Branch is pretty fucking cool, would work well with Gaia given it's an earth weapon, has negative ice snake cost, and is pretty trash rn
    Wave Check is also odd, I feel like it changes meteor a bit too much
    Caduceus might be my favorite of the bunch. Directional heal would be so great to have
    Ice Wave is great! Love it
    Magic Blade is interesting since no major IDs to my knowledge affect the base melee attack of a class. Super interesting!
    Hotfooted is a meteor major ID I'd actually like to see

Cool thread! Some of these would be great and they replace the need for a skill tree in a way. One thing I think should happen is to make some of these IDs mutually exclusive in one way or another, because it feels like they could be really op together.

5. SLScool

SLScool Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ice Snake has both "Freezing" and "Slow down enemies 30%"; would Creeping Branch remove both of those abilities or just the Freezing? Both possibilities can make sense (e.g., enemies go slower because they're trying to see how many tree rings are on a cross section of the branch).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.