1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Little Bank And Powder Upgrading Improvements

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Leilo2000, Dec 5, 2018.

?

Like it?

1. 1. & 2. yes

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. 1. & 2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1. yes 2. no

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. 1. no 2. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This has been suggested before you retard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Leilo2000

Leilo2000 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. Add an arrow to the left on the first page that lets you go to the last page of the bank and an arrow to the right on the last page of the bank that lets you go to the first page. This would allow easier usage of the bank (not having to click through to the last page if you want to go there) without any drawbacks as far as i'm concerned.
    Shouldnt be that hard either.
    upload_2018-12-6_0-4-22.png

--> where the black spot is like on the other bank pages

2. Being able to upgrade Powders faster. There are multiple ways of doing this. However it whould be hard to implement the feature where you can combine different powders to get a powder of a certain element with a certain chance... But you could just add a merchant/merchants in Corkus (because there is also the powder exchange) for quickly upgrading powders. It offers a powder of Tier n+1 for 4 Tier n powders and the associated cost. Right/Shift clicking to buy multiple at a time.

Let me know what you think.

Druser likes this.
  2. tig

tig 7 Mythics Found | Buff Lament

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes plz. powder upgrading is aids

Druser, Varonis and Leilo2000 like this.
  3. King Crimson

King Crimson It just works! HERO

Minecraft:
    That's already in the game though...

4. Leilo2000

Leilo2000 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yes I know. What I'm saying is that if you were to completely replace the powder upgrading system as it is today with a merchant like system that feature would be hard to implement. So what i'm proposing is an additional merchant for upgrading many powders fast.

Druser likes this.