1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Link Crafting Stations To Banks

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Nosnevetsekim, Oct 24, 2021.

?

Link crafting stations to banks?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nosnevetsekim

Nosnevetsekim <--Tickler of Fancy--> CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hello all, as the title suggests, I am currently delving into the crafting side of Wynncraft.

While running back and forth from various crafting stations, my bank, and the blacksmith, I realized that there may be a better solution.

By linking banks to crafting stations, we'd remove the hassle of retrieving ingredients and storing crafted items, which would considerably decrease wasted time while leveling professions.

What I envisioned is a menu that mimics the market, where you can search for items in your bank and add them to the crafting menu.

I did a search for this suggestion and didn't find any similar ones, but the forum search requires a hit for exact wording, so if I missed a previous suggestion, link it here so I can see it and I'll delete this one.

RiderTest101, Ninja_VK and luckeyLuuk like this.
  2. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    surprisingly not a bad idea
    I genuinely cannot think of any loopholes you could use to exploit this

luckeyLuuk and Nosnevetsekim like this.
  3. Nosnevetsekim

Minecraft:
    Exploiters will surely find a way, then get caught after bragging about it, then a hotfix will accompany a few bans. In the long run, this will be good for us all.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  4. Nosnevetsekim

Minecraft:
    An alternative, but similar idea to this could also be a separate ingredient bank linked to crafting tables. It could operate like the bank, where you purchase extra pages for Emeralds, but since it would function like the ingredient pouch, you wouldn't have to sort through irrelevant items.

Either way, some sort of optimization should be implemented. Crafting feels like it's missing something. It feels like something to do when you are a high level any have plenty of resources stored away.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  5. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Or you could just make the combat level determine the level you can craft stuff instead of crafting levels. It would cut right to the chase and save the most time and resources from being wasted in hundreds items you don’t even need or want.

luckeyLuuk, SpKirby, Rythew and 2 others like this.
  6. Nosnevetsekim

Minecraft:
    Specialty profession sets would be cool too. Equip the set for crafting speed/xp bonus. Useless for normal play, except prof leveling, and sort of fun to collect.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  7. TehAdoom

TehAdoom Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    u can place crafting stations and banks in ur housing, other stuff too.