1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Item Leveling

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Samsam101, Dec 27, 2019.

?

Do you think this is a good idea and are you in support of this?

1. Yes and yes

20.0%
  2. No and no

46.7%
  3. Yes and no

13.3%
  4. i am weird and therefore i say: No and yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ytdthhgytlokhftilkjthvgfbhghggytuy bv

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsam101

Samsam101 idiot who is too lazy to grind and is level 95

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are many armours in the game that I wish were a higher level, and now I've come up with an idea. One that could change Wynncraft forever.

Let me just say you will not be able to upgrade weapons. I will not allow level 100s to yeet me with a depressing weapon.

This is mostly talking about armour. Let me give some examples of ones that would be nice that I know of:

Matryoshka Shell (that one chestplate from that one boss that nobody knows about and has an Li recreation that has 20 powder slots)
    Galloping spurs (new fabled with cavalryman major ID allowing for horse attacking and is the only thing with cavalryman. Probably should mention that it's level 20.)

Anyway, it's annoying. That's why I'm suggesting this.

This would also make blacksmiths more useful to the many who don't bother crafting and give a reason to craft to them.

They would be given the new ability to strengthen armor. Every time you do this it would increase it by 10 levels and also give it a more suitable health bonus and ID strengths for that level.

It would cost you though. It would always include emeralds and scrap (which is why it gives us who do not craft an incentive to do so) and depending on what it is or where it's exclusively found it would have a few mob drops and harvestables sprinkled in (giving us also an incentive to grind harvest
    professions

What do you think?

2. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you have to use professions stuff, just craft it urself and it'll probably be better than what ever your going to upgrade

SeƱor TopHat and EpicUsername like this.
  3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd be down for upgrading both weapons and armor. I love lunar spine's idea, but the damage is kind of low for the hassle endgame. Ethereal's the last really good water wand; once you get to endgame you have to use nepta or your damage sucks. Az, pure and archangel are all great weapons, but are less used than other mythics due to being relatively weak endgame, and the high cost for a weapon you only use for a little while. If you could use those in an upgraded, balanced form, that would be pretty nice. I'd make it scale the stats/ damage of the weapon, much the same way that you would have armor increase in health and stats (and probably elemental defenses). Rewards from quests, untradable items and maybe items bought from merchants should probably all be unupgradable.

4. HowToZombie

HowToZombie the final elkurn activist HERO

Minecraft:
    galloping spurs is 40 my guy

5. Samsam101

Samsam101 idiot who is too lazy to grind and is level 95

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oof i was reading the earth defense

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.