1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Interesting Idea For Something Wyncraft Needs [100% Approval]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Baby Poseidon, May 21, 2020.

?

Should this class be added to Wyncraft?

1. Yes, I love this Idea!

30.0%
  2. Yes, this Idea is quite good and I agree

36.7%
  3. No, but I like the idea

53.3%
  4. Yes, but the spells need to be buffed

26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baby Poseidon

Baby Poseidon Self-Proclaimed Idiot

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everyone knows that Wyncraft needs more classes to make it more balanced so I have decided to address this issue myself, with a new class suggestion for: the Necromancer / Dark Artist

Lore:

Certain magiks were outlawwed many decades ago in the wealthy state of Fruma, Necromancy among them, but there are still those that seek to have the dark power to control the dead, and raise them back to life.

Abilitys:

1-Summon / Dark Mastery

This spel will summon in 2 minions to fight for you, and deal the same damage as you.

At the last level, it wil also have health regen of 100 / 4secs

2-Shadow Mastery / Deathly Beast

This spell will summon in a command made beest to fight for you, with bones showing through dark skin. I think this would be managabl as the Wyncrat Contant Tem has already made mobs completely made with commands, like the dead bodys on the towers in the Wyn playns.

3-Accursed Rituals / Risen Death

This will cast a slow-moving wave that spreads outwards from the player in the direction they are facing, dealing high amounts of neutral damage and thunder damage.

4-Forbidden Practises / Devilish Summoning

This spell will cost 18 mana, and will summon in a demon to fight for you. It will deal high amounts of fire, thunder, earth, and darkness damage, and will be invincible for 5 seconds after it spawns, but then will take rapid damage and have low defenses. At the final level, it will throw back all of the mobs around it when it dies, in an explosion of angry villager, black smoke, and fire particles. It will deal 200% fire damage and take 10% of your max health.

Reasons:

I believe that this would all be managabl as it has already ben done with normal mobs, and with the new 1.16 update coming out, the totem can also be made using one of the new items from that update. The lag will also be manageable by resetting teh servers more frequently, maybe every 6 hours.

I think that this clas idae is balanced, as it has high mana costs, and loses health after casting it’s third spell. It would also add an interesting and difficult playstyle to the game that would make it unique to games such as Dungeons & Dragons, or League of Legends.

Melkor likes this.
  2. femboy

femboy vacuum cat HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    -Everyone

3. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NO! IT DOESN'T!
    WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE NEW CLASS SUGGESTIONS
    EXACTLY!
    *abilities
    Good lord, not another one. This spell has been suggested so many times, and with each time it has been suggested, it has barely changed. You may think that this new class idea is interesting, but IT'S NOT. IT'S JUST ANOTHER NECROMANCER CLASS. The damage dealt by this thing is insane! Tripling your damage, at level 1, for virtually no cost whatsoever is far too powerful! IT'S STUPID! Then at only level 36, your "minion" will also regenerate it's health! With NO timer whatsoever, the same amount of health as you, and the same damage as you, you basically just tripling your damage from the moment you join the game. If we take the damage dealt by an average weapon for the level, which would be around 3 -6 damage, with normal attack speed, that is immediately making you deal 9 - 18 damage per hit, so 18 - 36 dps. That is assuming that you are using a normal weapon, which you will only really be using for around 1 minute. If we then multiply your damage boost by the damage dealt by the highest dps weapon for level 1, which is Refined Bow, the damage dealt by your first spell, AT LEVEL 1, will be around 42 - 52 dps. That's the kind of dps you get from Helter Skelter, a level 19 relik.

YOU HAVE GIVEN NO INFORMATION ON THIS SPELL WHATSOEVER. ALSO, IT'S JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF "SUMMON". AND, THE SECOND SPELL IS SUPPOSED T|O BE MOVEMENT

ONCE AGAIN, BARELY ANY INFORMATION. If we assume the damage per element to be 400% neutral and 50% thunder, the damage we can achieve from this spell is around 232 - 276 damage, for neutral only! The spell would be far too powerful, especially when comboed with the first spell, in which case, the damage you will deal per second will be around 348 - 414 damage per second. AND the damage will be dealt to several mobs at the same time, because of the fact that the wave spreads out to deal damage too all of the mobs in the area. This is considering that you are fighting with no armour, no accessories, and no skill points except for the ones you need to use the weapon. The damage dealt by this, even with those restrictions, is enough to kill Hashr, who is over level 40,'s first stage in around 10 seconds. You can then kill the second stage in around 21 seconds. Then you can kill his final stage in only 10 seconds again. This is considering that you have no armour, no accessories, and are at level 21 when you do this. You can't even do the UNDERWORLD CRYPT at level 21.

THIS IS FAR TOO POWERFUL. The damage dealt by the highest dps weapon for the level is around 280 - 340 dps, and, guessing that the damage bonuses would be 50% for fire, 20% for earth, and 80% for thunder, it will deal 465 damage per second for around 10 seconds, because of the time it would take for it to then die. THEN, the damage dealt by the final suicide strike would be around 620, adding up to a total of 5270 damage over 10 seconds at level 31. This is if you aren't hitting along with your "Summoned Beast" though. If you were, the damage dealt would be more like 8370 damage after casting only one spell. That damage would be enough to kill all of Hashr's stages in around 4 seconds. Remember, this is with no damage boost whatsoever from armour, accessories, skill point potions, companions, or other spells.

Oh god no....
    THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!
    IT ISN'T. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO PROVE OTHERWISE
    DIFFICULT? DIFFICULT?? ARE YOU MAD? THIS WOULD MAKE WYNNCRAFT BORING, EASY, AND SO MUCH WORSE, IN SO MANY WAYS!

In summary:
    THE WHOLE CLASS IS STUPID, UNDETAILED, BADLY THOUGHT OUT, AND WORST OF ALL, REPETITIVE. IT'S A GENERIC NECROMANCER CLASS SUGGESTION, BUT SOMEHOW, YOU HAVE MANAGED TO MAKE IT WORSE THAN ANY OTHER NECROMANCER CLASS

DrBracewell, Jirayut, Cloud__ and 2 others like this.
  4. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's supposed to be satire and I'm scared

StormKing3, Cloud__ and TS_potato like this.
  5. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So? what is your point?
    No! You are being mean to me! how dare you! I have thought this out very carefuly and well! it is good, no?
    no. It is not a joke. This is very serious and good

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Bwitty03 likes this.
  6. TrapinchO

TrapinchO the observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Sorry, but this isn't a good suggestion.
    1) There aren't many details (as said above)
    2) Wynncraft will NOT update to 1.16. If they would like to use items from it, they would have to stop support 1.15-

Try to rework it or suggest different classes.

TS_potato likes this.
  7. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    YES. THANK YOU.
    ITS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH
    @Baby Poseidon is CLEARLY HORRIBLE at class making and i HATE THIS SO MUCH MORE THAN ANY OTHER CLASS THREAD

AND THE POLL IS COMPLETELY BIASED AS WELL, ITS ALL RUBBISH

8. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    I didn't say it is rubbish, I said it lacks details.
    Also many new class ideas appeared lately so many players are pissed of

(your suggestion is better than most of these)

TS_potato likes this.
  9. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no. it does not lack details
    it is perfect in every way so that people can vote yes.
    i dont know why @Baby Poseidon is saying these horible things about me

10. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Perhaps schizofreny?

Ok, should I take the suggestion as a joke then?

Did you read the comments above?

11. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    of course i read them, they're all right (apart from @Baby Poseidon, those are all rubbish).
    and its not schizofreny, he/she is just being an idiot

12. Novalescent

Novalescent Retired Wynncraft Systematic Recreation Developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Got damn another class suggestion.

I'll let the council decide its fate.

Mistrise Mystic, TS_potato and Aiyria like this.
  13. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is the best class suggestion ever made, why do you say "got damn another class suggestion"
    The council will choose yes, because Yes is the best choice

14. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    The council approved the suggestion, however the author can't be left alive

TS_potato likes this.
  15. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

This is a worryingly high amount of text, especially just to argue against yourself(?) lol.
    Has quarantine really got to you this much?!!?

Do you mean schizophrenia perhaps? I think that would be a rather EXTREME judgement but 100% fitting for this ngl

If this isn't added I'm smashing my computer

Asthae likes this.
  16. Baby Poseidon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd smash my computer if this WAS added. THIS WHOLE IDEA IS STUPID! AND IT'S BEEN SUGGESTED SO MANY TIMES
    Pah. This is a pretty short rant compared to all my others, though it SHOULD be MILES longer for a class THIS dumb

17. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This pretty much fits the average "we need a new class" thread perfectly. The only thing missing is leveling different stats making it do different things.

TS_potato likes this.
  18. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    pass me the joint bro

StormKing3 likes this.
  19. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft: