Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Increase Emerald Weight

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Biff, Sep 26, 2026.

?

Te Gusta

  1. Yea

    6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nay

    2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. No you'd crash the economy idiot

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get a better build than the budget one someone gave you to beat Gikyo, dumbass

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lootrun Better moron

    3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Biff

    Biff The Bird Man & Fledgeling Day Counter

    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    695
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Raids I already feel like are rather enjoyable (if not a little repetitive at times), but I feel like lootrunning would be more enjoyable if I got more LE out of it. I swear, all I get out of it are a few Emerald blocks. I just got two from a lr, in fact! I feel like Seavale would be more efficient smh.
    I think increasing the weight that emeralds have, especially larger EB stacks, at the expense of Keys and the abundant legendary items would be a good idea.
    Or maybe I just need a better build and skills, idk.
     
    Haml0rd and Melkor like this.
  2. Deusphage

    Deusphage but a beast Modeler Builder

    Messages:
    3,223
    Likes Received:
    5,396
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would like to append to this suggestion that they could take some of the weight from tier 1 and 2 amplifiers
     
    Haml0rd and Melkor like this.
  3. Melkor

    Melkor The dark enemy of the world

    Messages:
    2,239
    Likes Received:
    3,513
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I personally feel like lootruns are generally pretty balanced for the average player (but as someone with a truly ludicrous amount of time played I don't know how good my idea of an average player actually is), with the caveat that they are balanced for the average player playing mage (or warrior).

    I feel like if you get good runs, you get decent chunk of change, but it does kinda suck that a successful run is basically determined by whether or not you got a mythic or ward. I personally reroll any reward that isn't a mythic or ward, because the maximum you will realistically get in raw cash is considerably less than either of those are worth, so gambling is generally worth it to anyone who has even a small amount of raw cash already in the bank and so isn't desperate for money. This is furthered by sacrifices meaning that even if my reroll doesn't pay off this time, I can increase my odds next time, which is still probably a net positive; even a cheap mythic is almost always worth several times what you'd get in cash.

    I would worry about inflation though; if picking up the cash became worthwhile it would add a lot more to the economy than it seems like; because people don't take good cash offers, them suddenly taking them wouldn't just add the increased cash worth, it would add the current cash offer plus whatever was added onto that, as well as the extra cash that would come with a conventionally successful run, i.e. one ending in a mythic.
     
    PythonicMax and Elytry like this.
  4. Elytry

    Elytry Not Passive Only Aggressive

    Messages:
    1,803
    Likes Received:
    3,232
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't even get wards...
     
    Haml0rd likes this.