1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Ice Snake And Uproot

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by HIGHBREAD, May 14, 2020.

?

agree?

1. yeah

95.5%
  2. idk

4.5%
  3. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HIGHBREAD

HIGHBREAD the earth thunder water man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i've gotten this data from my observations and testing:
    ice snake appears two blocks in front of the player
    uproot appears four blocks in front of the player

i cannot find any justifiable reason for either of these, so i propose that both of these are changed to have the spell actually begin at the player's location, instead of two or four blocks away

changing ice snake would allow players to deal with fast, swarming mobs in a spell-steal build without having to either meteor and wait for a period of time, or teleport and completely change your position

changing uproot would make it more feasible for uproot to be used to get mobs out of a player's face, something that shamans can have trouble with due to the need of placing a totem

WithTheFish, F1ora1, Dream and 5 others like this.
  2. Derecho Drifter

Derecho Drifter Surfing winds and chasing windfalls VIP+

Minecraft:
    for uproot, at least, it might have something to do with avoiding colliding with the player.
    That said, I still 100% agree. While we're at it, buff their damages so they're actually usable for more than status and resetting totems

Rothboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.