1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

I Think Rymek Elevators Needs More Use

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by mr_carrot1371, Mar 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mr_carrot1371

mr_carrot1371 Newbie Adventurer

Rymek elevators are fun, but after all Rymek quests, they are useless. I think Rymek needs more attention. Quest after Canyon Condor or something?

1tommyhill likes this.
  2. PatheticFlower

PatheticFlower megido >gamer< god VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the rymek region is absolutely packed with content and quests already and all that's left I'd say before it could be considered "completed" are some minor build and terrain reworks where there haven't been already. keep in mind quests are not the only content, the upper regions of rymek have gathering spots, a boss altar and I believe some chest caves, that's certainly enough for such a minor location. I have nothing against new quests, but I don't like the idea of the content team throwing in just a new quest in an already content packed region for the sake of having a new quest.

Emogla3, TheRelicHunter and TS_potato like this.
  3. Gladion Altair

Gladion Altair Tomorrow's calling for you, can you hear it too?

Guild:
    A minor dungeon might be nice, we already have Lost Sanctuary at lv24, a Rymek dungeon could fit at level 40, to give a bit more lore to the area, but otherwise the region is already very nice

4. _oroka

_oroka Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I mean, Rymek lore is literally "bandits bandits bandits" so...

Gladion Altair likes this.
  5. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Then why not have a bandit themed minor dungeon?

6. btdmaster

btdmaster Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is a boss altar...

Emogla3 likes this.
  7. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    True but from what i've done with boss alters there is very little lore surrounding them. Besides my Bandit dungeon statement was just a suggestion linked to what Gladion Altair said about adding a Rymek Dungeon.

StormKing3 and Gladion Altair like this.
  8. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't see why not, it's an annoying area to navigate but with the new lifts it's not too bad. Quite an interesting area actually, could have more work on it.

Whilst there is a fair amount I don't think it's "absolutely packed with content" tbh, it is quite fleshed out but more couldn't hurt lol

Ah yes, a dungeon.

In all seriousness boss alters aren't as fun or anywhere near in depth as dungeons, and we haven't had an evil human themed dungeon yet!

9. btdmaster

btdmaster Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What about galleons graveyard? And does undergrowth ruins count either?

10. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    No undergrowth ruins has no human enemies unless you can count the statue. I suppose you could count galleon's graveyard as an evil human themed dungeon, but all those pirates are either undead or skeletal and under Redbeard's control so that doesn't really count.