1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

-=i=- The Monetary Minefield [80% Support] -=i=-

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Pairjax, Jan 19, 2016.

?

Is this a point worth investigating?

1. Aw yea!

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Definitely.

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. It's okay.

6 vote(s)
    10.9%
  4. Not really.

3 vote(s)
    5.5%
  5. Why did you even put this here?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Wynncraft Team knows their stuff already.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Please leave.

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pairjax

Pairjax Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Post updated! Using a wonderful idea from @That_Chudley in a new section, the not-so-real-world shop, as well as some other stuff. Please add your ideas, I really do want to hear them!

2. Defunct Fighter

Defunct Fighter Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Okay, whoever selected "Please Leave....."

CheesePrince13, Rawb and Pairjax like this.
  3. Turtlebomb

Turtlebomb idk VIP+

Minecraft:
    There should be an incentive to vote, then wynncraft would be higher up on server lists, get more people to join, and increasing the potential amount of people spending money on the server. They should also do regular YouTube videos and twitch streams, they don't cost much to do and often attract lots of people. then the Devs could use the money to upgrade the servers to better accommodate the larger amount of players and decrease lag. On average this is a good post full of good ideas, accept for the battle bomb, it could be very trolly for the lower levels, and imagine trying to kill Bob when he is 3 times more difficult ;_; but besides that some very good suggestions.

4. Literally Cancer

Literally Cancer dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ouch... the battle bomb seems quite overpowered. Just get a large group, run a random quest with battle bomb and xp bomb because health double doesn't make it more difficult, just more time consuming and with enough damage output, it's pretty easy. How would it also only work on boss quests? And would it only give better xp on the quest if the boss was buffed during the duration of the bomb? And if so, how would that be tracked? I do like this suggestion though, it would be nice to support wynncraft in a way my parents would probably support as well (because shirt are more useful than games in their opinion, as with most).

5. Arreme

Arreme Veteran, Learning Game Design VIP+

Minecraft:
    What I did love the most: The Battle Bomb. Nice Idea man!

6. Pairjax

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    True, I didn't put much time into that one. The other ones were much more useable in-game, but that battle one should really be tweaked by the content team to get just the right percentage, mine is a rough estimate.
    Thanks, yes, but the battle bomb is A. only 2 times more difficult, B. Only for one server, so if you want to leave you can. C. The suggestion I spent the least amount of time on, so I didn't expect it to be that great.

if you guys have any suggestions to improve the bomb, or my post in general, I'd be glad to hear them though!

7. Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs

Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs Bird Wizard VIP+

Minecraft:
    I see some good stuff I would buy, Like the spilled coffee shirt, Soon™, and ... OH, NO, NO. YES! MORE COLOUR, MORE PAINT! I'M OUT OF RED! I'LL JUST USE MY BLOOD! OH! YES! T-Shirt (Definitely the best)

If they released more OST (Every song in the game) I would buy those, I have the first album, and I love it! I need more than 13 songs.

CheesePrince13 and Pairjax like this.
  8. Pairjax

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I will mention that! (The OST segment)

9. then perish

then perish it really do be like that sometimes

Minecraft:
    I'd buy spirit2 merch if i had any money

CheesePrince13, Rawb and Pairjax like this.
  10. CrazyToy

CrazyToy Crazy toy with a sword

Guild:
    It'd definitely be a big move for Wynncraft to make some products, they'd probably have to research the process of making one and then they'd have to get a team who works on these at a place, so these people have to want to work for them, have good quality, and have to live in the area of either Grian, Salted, or Jumla. Could be just a bit hard, but would pay off

11. Pairjax

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Absolutely, but I don't think I need to put that on here. If they want to take action, they can. They're quite professional with their organization. Also, due to the internet services, they don't really have to have their own production line, they can just talk about what they want and design it somewhere.

12. blu_rei4356

blu_rei4356 Ender Vendor

They should make a page on Indiegogo, or on any of those other sites that have perks for donating money. One of the perks could be: design your own armor skin, or maybe: get your very own, one-of-a-kind piece of armor. It could also be used to advertise the "real world shop" items. Also, something for the real world shop, a Wynncraft lore book or a Wynncraft guidebook. Imagine how they could turn this game, into possibly an amazing book.

Rawb and Pairjax like this.
  13. Pairjax

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a pretty cool idea, I'll see if I can add it on later in the week!

14. blu_rei4356

blu_rei4356 Ender Vendor

:D

Pairjax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.