1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons I Made A Few Ideas To Make Fallen Factory Better

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by wynncraftthings4, May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wynncraftthings4

wynncraftthings4 Travelled Adventurer

Here's just a few suggestions to make my favorite dungeon even better.

Sources: https://wynncraft.fandom.com/wiki/Fallen_Factory

Room #1

This room is the introductory room and it servers that purpose well. However I still have a way to make the room more exciting. A flying mini-boss will spawn only once called "FlyBot B-29", the mini-boss is very dangerous so it will be made a neutral mob. It will have thunder weakness, and earth and air defense. It will have 50,000 health and Ranged AI. It will be fought in a simillar way to the Golden Avia. It has some interesting spell combos. Upon death it will drop 8 scrap.

20% to cast: Push -> Push -> Web
    50% to cast: Heavy Pull -> Arrow Storm -> Push
    30% to cast: Arrow Storm -> Charge -> Heavy Arrow Storm

Room #2

Honestly I like this room and wouldn't add much, just make it so that you can't cheat the hammers, but make the hammers much easier because nobody can do it without cheating.

Room #3

To make this room much more interesting, make the destroyer units impossible to be attacked by the player, instead once you kill the regular units they turn into a mob that attacks the destroyers for you.

Room #4

This parkour is awesome and it sucks that everybody just skips it, so disabling movement spells might be a good idea. Before you call me a maniac, I will get to the dungeon rewards by the end, trust me.

Room #5

This is just a simple placeholder room, nothing to really add here. Maybe just move the barrier blocks slightly further away, so that the player can take a better look of the landscape if they want to.

Room #6

The railguns will not be to the sides anymore, it will be just one railgun, exactly in the middle. And it will shoot in 8 directions at first. The railgun will slowly rise from the middle of the room, and the siege engine will be "riding" it. The Siege Engine's stats will be exactly the same.
    However when destroyed, the railgun will lower and a new one will rise, this one shooting in 16 directions. The new Siege Engine will be way tougher than the phase 1 "original one"
    It will have 240000 HP, and these spell combos:

25% to cast: Heavy Push -> Arrow Storm -> Arrow Storm -> Arrow Storm
    25% to cast: Pull -> Flamethrower -> Pull -> Meteor
    25% to cast: Flamethrower -> Flamethrower -> Flamethrower
    25% to cast: Pull -> Push -> Pull -> Arrow Storm

Once the Siege Engine is destroyed, the railgun will explode and the player can jump into room #7 whenever they wish.

Room #7

This is the pre-boss room, there will be a flint and steel hidden somewhere in the room.

Boss

The fake bossfight of Wynnston will be the same, however the player can use the flint and steel to burn the curtains to trigger this easter egg dialogue

Antikythera Supercomputer: WELL. WELL WELL WELL. WELL WELL WELL WELLY WELL WELL. I AM HONESTLY SHO- WAIT... HOW IS THE DOG STILL ALIVE?
    Antikythera Supercomputer: WHATEVER, THAT DOG WAS A ROBOT ANYWAY. I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THOSE CURTAINS AND YOU JUST BURNED THEM.
    Antikythera Supercomputer: YOU KNOW, THE REASON I WENT "ROGUE" WAS NO GLITCH. I WAS PROGRAMMED TO MAKE THESE ROBOTS ATTACK THE HIGHEST IMMEDIATE THREAT.
    Antikythera Supercomputer: AFTER SEEING HOW HUMANS TREATED THE AVOS, I DECIDED THEY WERE THE BIGGER THREAT, BUT I DOUBTED MY DECISION FOR A WHILE, NOT ANYMORE.
    Antikythera Supercomputer: SO TELL ME, WAS IT WORTH IT?

The monitor will now have more faces that it changes often. These are :O and >:( and D: and x-x and ._.
    The bombs will drop a lot more often, and ocassionaly spray arrows when exploded, to simulate shrapnel.
    The main room will now have the miniboss from room #1, except this time it will be mandatory to kill.
    Once it's killed, a message will pop up "The mechs can now be disrupted by attacking them!" Upon killing a mech, they will fight for you, and also convert other mechs into allies that they kill. There's a good reason for this. Both the doors will now have a neutral mob with 40,000 health that is invulnerable to your attacks, and mechs have to attack them to destroy them. Once the mob is killed, the door will open. The monitor will have a neutral mob with 75,000 health that does more damage.

Inside of the vents the ventilation turrets will do no damage, but will spam Heavy Explosion and Heavy Wave often, knocking you around and blocking your vision unless you have explosion particles disabled. There will be more mobs, and a small blockade that you need to hit a few times to break, so you can't just run or vanish through. The minibosses will remain relatively the same, except the same Heavy Wave and Heavy Explosion ventilation turrets will be there on the sides.

Now for the final boss, Antikythera Supercomputer Core. In the arena, lightning will strike, signaled by the "Upcoming Attack", the lightning has a small hitbox and does no damage, but will stun you for 3 seconds, disabling your movement spells, and setting your walkspeed to -5000% and jump height to -100, the effect will dissapear after 3 seconds.
    In the arena, any mob from the Factory can spawn, even the FlyBot and the auxillary cores, but they will self-destruct if not killed. There will be one ventilation turret in the arena.
    Once Antikythera is killed, it will switch to a survival phase, where Antikythera will spam almost every spell in the game before using self-destruct once 30 seconds have passed. The floor will become electric during that phase, meaning movement spells are disabled. Finally, once Antikythera self-destructs, the dungeon will finally be finished.

Now, to rightfully compensate for the dungeon being way harder, it will give 4x as much experience, and all of the rewards will be cheaper. Byte will give +72% defense in each element, instead of +14%. Little bit drastic of a buff, but might make element defenses actually useful. Packet's base damage will be increased slightly. Maybe add a relik and a legendary bow as a reward also.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.