1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

How To Create A 100-level Long Dern Without Ruining The Item Meta

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Samsam101, Apr 25, 2021.

?

Do you think this idea would be a good way to make Dern significantly harder w/o ruining the meta?

1. Yes

65.1%
  2. No

30.2%
  3. Other (please specify)

4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strikeflame5356

strikeflame5356 what do I write here VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why would someone spend time going back to the overworld when it has no new content? There's a reason almost no one ever fights the Orange Wybel anymore even though it's lv 100 and is a pretty fun boss, and that's because most of the endgame content is in the silent expanse, and once people go back to wynn to do SE stuff nobody wants to have to travel all the way back to gavel, even though the boss is at level.

They've moved the level cap before, I don't see why they can't do it again.

2. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The last colossal shift in the level cap came with the Gavel update, and that was only a couple of years after Wynn released. Now, they have spent YEARS making an endgame meta and increasing the level cap vastly again would completely defeat the point of all of their hard work.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    Emogla3 likes this.
  3. strikeflame5356

strikeflame5356 what do I write here VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm, true, I just feel like no one would ever go back to wynn under these circumstances, I don't think I would if this were to happen since all the "end game" content would be in Dern, which defeats the point of this suggestion. Maybe just have all of dern be lv 100 - 120 or something but with players only having access to the current meta only meaning it's a bit harder? I won't pretend to have a real solution to the problem, other than just 'don't do a 100 level long Dern', it's just that this suggestion doesn't seem to fix the problem, at least in my opinion. I wouldn't loose my mind if they decided to do this, I just feel like it wouldn't do much to fix the problem.

AlleonVera likes this.
  4. Crokee

Crokee Nudist poking eyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    RIP IMs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.