1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Having An Option To Disable Shared Bank Between Classes

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Braadley, Jul 31, 2020.

?

Would you like a toggleable option to turn shared banks, on or off?

1. Yes

56.3%
  2. No

43.8%
  1. Braadley

Braadley Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I went to make a second class today (Knight), my main class being an Archer currently. and I realized that banks are shared between classes, which is great! I just think there should be an option to disable shared banks between classes. I was looking on the forums and really saw nothing about this, so if there already is a thread about this, apologies!

Why?:
    I just feel as if having an option like this would be great for those who want the feature, like myself and the few people I've spoken with.

How?:
    It could be done in a way where when you go to make a new class, you would have the option of having that shared bank between all your classes, on or off. Once selected, you couldn't change that. Or just have a toggleable option within /class, allowing you to toggle it off and on. Although that could cause issues with syncing of data, and data-loss issues could be caused because of that.

The benefits:
    It would allow people to really "start over" in a sense, and build a class from the ground up without having money/items from your other classes.

Disadvantage:
    Nothing that I can really think of, but I'd love to hear feedback!

Mac N Cheese Man likes this.
  2. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd love to have unconnected classes but without all the disadvantages of ironman. And yes, I get that you can buy new bank pages and such, but that's not really the same.

Braadley likes this.
  3. Theeef

Theeef God of 4 AM Profession Rants HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes. Please. I’m begging you please.

4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Free help with nearly everything! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So basically ironman but no disadvantages.

You could also use second mc account to gain MASSIVE storage space. Just create on one of your accounts all of you classes separated and buy first x pages. Then trade items from your first account to your second one.

Kahsol likes this.
  5. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Main issue is that buying bank pages would become completely obselete and people would just make new classes to store unwanted quest items (destroying those is an incredibly tedious process so i know people would just abuse this feature)

although the non shared bank thing would prevent them from withdrawing those so nvm lol