1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Guilds Guild House

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Bastfer, Sep 15, 2020 at 1:34 AM.

?

Should Guild Houses be implemeted into the game?

This poll will close on Sep 30, 2020 at 1:18 AM.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Bastfer

Bastfer Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is a large and magnificent rpg world, filled with quest, and places to explore, but their isn't really a place one can settle down and call home. Since Wynncraft is an rpg, I believe guild houses will be the best way to give players a sense of home, and a feeling of actually owning a piece of Wynncraft. What are guild houses? Guild houses are buildings used by guilds for meetings, and hanging out. I have two scenarios on how guild houses can be attain.

Scenario 1:
    A leader of a guild buys a lot of land and the players in this guild is given creative to build on top of this lot. To prevent any trouble I also recommend that the leader is able to assign builders titles to specific players, allowing these players the only ones with creative rights on the guild lot. Once the guild has enough emeralds the leader can buy a new and larger lot to build more.

Scenario 2:
    A leader of a guild buys an already made guild house on a lot provided by Wynncraft. In this scenario Wynncraft decides whether players can have creative freedom or not since the guild house is already made. Players have a long list of guild houses to choose from and can even upgrade their guild house to a larger structure, when they gather enough emeralds. To be more specific Wynncraft builders can have a list of guild houses to choose from and in this list there are multiple variations of the same guild house but one guild house is larger and has more detail then others. Once a guild has enough emeralds they will be able to upgrade their guild house into a larger structure with more detail.

The benefit to adding guild houses are giving players/guilds more ways to spend their emeralds, and giving players a new connection and memories to the server. The negatives could be making a new dimension to host all the lots, and maybe coding.
    In both scenarios the leader of the guild can invite outside players outside his guild. Also an guild can only own one guild house. If possible, i believe the guild leader should have control over the weather in these lots. For example the guild leader will be able to control if its constantly night and raining or blue skies. I am not sure how much a guild house would cost but i recommend it being very expensive, which will make buying and owning a guild house a long term goal for a guild.

If the images are not able to be displayed what I have is a ocean, desert, and nether structure, to give a visual representation on what guild houses types could look like. If I know Wynncraft builders, the list of possible guild houses to choose from are endless, ranging from an underground mine shaft to an aether like temple.

2. Emogla3

Emogla3 nerf shaman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Already suggested, add poll

3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Free help with nearly everything! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How it would be implemented?

4. Bastfer

Minecraft:
    I believe it would be best implemented by adding a new world with the primary focus of having lots. Their are two options that i believe can fit into the server.

Option 1: A player can access this world through a main structure located at most cities, and once entered into this structure they teleport to the lot they want to be at. If you or anyone ever seen the anime Log Horizon, the structure could look and work similar to the guild hall on the show.
    Option 2: Players can access their guild lot through their menu screen, or just by typing a command.

5. TrapinchO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So every guild would have their own world? When there are at least hundreds of guild?
    It is not really practical to open that many servers

6. Bastfer

Minecraft:
    I never said every guild would have their own world, but once purchase, their guild would own a lot in a world. Have you ever seen a world that is flat with a square grid? The square grid world is very common in other servers especially pertaining to creative worlds. I am saying that it would make sense to use the square grid method aka as a lot, sorry for not being clear.

7. TrapinchO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Then in my opinion it the little charm it had before