1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Fixing The " I'm Stuck " Threads (maybe)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by CrazyCoaster101, Jul 14, 2017.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yes

2. Yes, with changes (tell me what to change)

3. No (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyCoaster101

CrazyCoaster101 King of Gave- I Mean, Nothing VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know there has been a lot of talk about how to fix all of the "I'm stuck" threads on the forums. And I think I may have come up with a solution to decrease the amount of players that make those annoying threads. So you know when the King of Ragni gives you a link to the Wynncraft Map at the end of his dialogue in the quest "King's Recruit"?? Well, along with that link, another line of dialogue could be added saying something like "And if you ever get stuck on your journey, follow the directions on this guide to return you to safety: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/89123/"

And in addition to this, remember those outdated reminders that would come up in chat once in a while giving information about gold coins and such?? We could bring those back to the game and add an extra line of text so people could be consistently reminded of how to get "unstuck" .

Tell me what you think!
    Btw I colored and bolder the text just to make it stand out, I wasn't expecting any font or color changes in game. Might be a good idea though!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    ThomAnn100 likes this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It won't help, just like how most players don't know we have an online map

3. CrazyCoaster101

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. That's why I didn't say it would resolve the issue completely, but rather reduce it.

4. Snippy

Snippy Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is true and a pretty logical answer, but what you don't understand is that people pay for these bombs, and don't want to waste them. A fix button can save someone from wasting money.
    In other cases, where say, they get stuck in blocks, people are just plain dumb.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  5. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    You know those red alerts? Like, the outdated ones which says things about gold coins and maybe guilds, i'm not kinda sure. Rework those and throw that in there.

6. CrazyCoaster101

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was thinking that as well. But I didn't know if they were still a thing so I didn't include them.

7. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    They are complaining about "wasting" money on soul point bombs I believe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.